Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Support Build

Hello!

So, since there is most likely going to be more ranks than Rank 7 (not sure if they’re going to be there when the game gets officially released tho), I was thinking if going something like:

Wizard C3 > Linker C3 > Chronomancer C3 (Up to Rank 9)

could be a good idea?

Like with Linker C3 you could share the stats of your party members with Umbilical Cord (which I suppose in the late game it would be really good with a party with diversity of classes), link enemies to gather them around for your party to kill faster, share Quick Cast, Surespell and Reflect Shield from Wizard and Chronomancer for CC, Mov Spd buff and Atk Spd buff, it could be a solid entirely wizzard support, most likely based on going with parties a lot, the problem would be lvling until Wizard C3 when you get Magic Missile then it becomes a little easier.

Not sure if that could be viable, mostly since other than Wizard I’d be taking classes with no damaging abilities, but in the long run I think it could be really good for end game dungeons and such.

What do you guys think, could it work?

I don’t think this is a good build. Reasons:

• All chrono buffs are party buff, you don’t need linker to share those.
  • Quick cast can be shared but the +50% dmg attribute can not. There are very few classes with long cast time and most ele already goes wiz 3.
  • Umbilical Cord isn’t that good. It has only 50% uptime and not justify enough for your teammates to invest on a single stat only.
  • We don’t know how good new support classes at C8, C9 are (but most likely they’ll be good).

So if that’s the case then, for Rank 2 I could pick instead Pyromancer to speed up the early phases of lvling or is it still worth going Wizard C2 just to share Surespell?

Because if I go Pyromancer and then Linker, the only ability I’d share through it would be Reflect Shield (tho I guess it’s still good since I read somewhere it prevents knockbacks), making going Linker kinda meh, other than being useful linking mobs with JP and then using HK , which if you have a tank who can aggro mobs to attack him and then elementalists who just burn the mobs down, becomes pointless as well, tho it could still be somewhat useful for soloing/when not having those classes.

I’m not sure if surespell can help skills like Cyclone, Rush or Possession or not but if you don’t mind leveling hell at early game then go for it.
Reflect shield is also a party buff and its useless later, it can prevent knockback but only at early levels (when it still can mitigate large percentage of dmg before fall off hard). And yeah, linker value dropped alot at endgame when most classes access to wide amount of aoe skills and there are other good mobbing alternates like swash buckling, circling or frost pillar.
You can also consider cryo 3 - chrono 3, they sync really well with each other :yum:.

you r so greedy.:confused:
Even reach rank 10 your wiz3 will not gonna shine.

Yeah, doesn’t seem like it’s worth it after all, kinda sad, would’ve been cool to give those buffs to people xD.

Anyway I guess I’ll have to just go with Wizard > Cryo C3 > Chrono C3, seems like the most reasonable acceptable build for Support Wizard, since Linker doesn’t really feel needed at all in the late game because there are classes who can do the job of gathering mobs just better aka tanks.

Thanks guys, hope to see you in OBT :smile:

linker C3 is viable late game especially umbilical cord.
this game is designed for classes to take up only 1-2 stats.

for a pure support build designed for late game
wiz>link3>chrono3 for now
i prefer link over cyro because of shorter cd

pure dps for late game
wiz>3 elem3>warlock