Tree of Savior Forum

Question about setting up shops

Hi! Noob question: how many characters can set up a shop at once? I tried setting up a portal shop with my sage and switched to my squire to make a repair shop, but to my surprise, my portal shop is gone XD

Lemme make it easier to understand by giving two non official names. When you open a shop it will become an “active shop”, and you can convert that into a “side shop” by switching, logging of suffering from internet disconnection (might require switching first).

Only one “side shop” can be set at time, the key idea with this feature is to allow you to play while the shop is open (but not with that character). You can still open an “active shop” along your “side shop”, but if you trigger the conversion it will replace the current “side shop”. If you plan to have both, please remember to close the “active shop” before logging off/switching.

So if I plan to have 2 shops, while offline, will it be possible if I:

1. Make repair shop with squire
  2. Switch to Sage> make portal shop
  3. then log out, without switching to my other characters?

No, you must leave the game open while logged as Sage (or Squire if you leave the Sage as the “side shop”). Logging out also counts as making a new “side shop”.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.