Tree of Savior Forum

Question about pvp necromancer build

Hi, guys. I know that necromancer not doing so great in pvp, but I want to play necromancer cause of personal likings. I want to be ok at all game modes though. I don’t want to do imba-kill all build, but want to minimize minuses of being necromancer here. So, we have wizard-smth-smth-smth-smth-necro-necro, and I need your advices on this somenthing. Not for large scale pvp, but duels and 5v5.
I was thinking about something like this

at first, but now I think it is more suitable for large-scale pvp. Or can make wiz3-elem2 for quick cast meteor…
So I may choose

But I don’t like being support.
And have the third option

Or I can think about pyro2 elem2 build:

Didn’t write about pyro variants as there are no control skills. Maybe I wrong.
I don’t want super build to dominate something but just want not to be very gimped in pvp owerall. I have a hunter/monk real friend to constatly play duo with, so soloing with hard build is not a problem, I want to be viable at cap.

I didn’t play on CR, so all my information comes from forums and I will appreciate any tips or suggestions, guys! Only necro c2 is 100% unchangable here for me. Thanks in advance!

up!

From reddit’s suggestions I can sum up that I remebered 2 builds: wiz3-linker2-necro2 and wiz-cryo-kino3-necro2 Any additions/suggestions here guys? What’s better and why? People from local forum also suggested something like cryo2-linker2 but IDK about that…