Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Necros build

OK we complain for have a good necro we need Wiz 3 to make awesome flesh canon with QC and linker to have more AOE… so my question is… what is the worth Rank 5?

1. Linker C2 ( more aoe)
  2. Sorc ( i see this but not sure if sorc 1 is worth)
  3. Cryo (just for CC)

Second question…
What is better Necro C2 or Warlock?

If u choose the path Wiz3-Link2-Necro-? maybe warlock gives u the rotation skill that is missed and u avoid the problems with summons in necro 2 but lost the flesh op dmg.

OK i didnt include the rank 5 options… chrono thauma pyro … if anyone things that one of this can also comps good tell it too ^^

I’m going Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock.

If you really enjoy Necro you can go Sorc > Necro 2 but I don’t think Linker C2 is your best option as you have a very limited skillset with Necro only.

If you’re also considering what you can bring to the party, almost anything can be good.

What could work:

Linker 2 - 2-3 more links, which also helps with your cannon. You’d also be sharing your Quick Cast (without attribute)

Kino 1 - Swap + Teleport allows you to skip some stuff in dungeons. Swap can work as sort of a pulling skill for bosses, allowing you to move them back into someone’s land deployment, or even yours if you’re taking Warlock at R7. Teleport supposedly removes agro from yourself, passing mobs to your Shogoth. And to a lesser extent, use Telekinesis to hold a linked target inside an AoE

Thauma 1 - +218 atk for the whole party

Sorc 1 - it will mostly be for Servant, which is good for your Flesh Cannon, and Familiar, which does ok damage at level 5 but works great with Links

Chrono 1 - People usually you either go Chrono 3 or Chrono 0, but Chrono 1’s an ok filler too for Physical-DPS heavy parties. With just Chrono 1, you already have a 25% crit buff, a crit resistance debuff, and whatever it means to reduce chances of nullification (anti-block/dodge?). And you’ll also have the same level of Reincarnate and Stop as a standard Chrono 3

Cryo 1 - Freezes are quite unreliable

So I think it’s just up to your preference

As for Necro 2 vs Warlock, I’d go for Warlock

Link 2 seems good for party but rlly annoying to grind and no rotate skills
Kino1 is just for movement utility mmm, dont like at all…
Thauma dnt seems worth 1 rank just for this
Sorc1- seems a good option but i see people saying that sorc1 is crap i need more info in sorc1
Chrono 1- dnt like it
Cryo - yep lucky moments freeze…

So i cant fking decide into pass a inferno with Link2 and try to get Necro-Warlock to have rotate skills

Or just go to Sorc expecting utility on late game of this just 1 rank