Tree of Savior Forum

Question about necromancer

i have a few questions about necromancer skills :
can i have “gather corpse” just lv1? to put points in other skills , does it change the amount of corpse collected? i want this skill because i think its needed for the corpse collection but im not looking at this skill as a dmg dealer so is it ok to keep it at lv 1 ? will it work the same way?

“Desinter” is needed? extra corpse ? sorry idk how it works

“Raise dead” is any good in pvp? do the skeleton actualy do decent/half decent dmg , how good is it compared to the sorcerer “summon familiar” , do the skelletons get one shot? if i had to choose between “raise dead” “dirty pole” or “corpse tower” wich one is the best dmg wise for pvp?

I think its better to leave out gather corpse, and buy corpse potions instead during your necro c1.
It deals very little damage and it must be the last hit to gather corpse, which is kinda clunky tbh.

Personally, i will go for disinter cause it collects corpses left over from any skills you used to kill.

No idea about skills for pvp though.

Put 1 point into Gather Corpse. Level only affects damage. Gather Corpse is a localized AoE like Energy Bolt though, so you can potentially get multiple corpses if it finishes off multiple enemies. It also has Overheats, and can be used while moving.

A lot of people like Disinter only because it mitigates some of the profit loss from buying corpse potions. It’s cheap to use, can get as many corpses as have died in the last 7 seconds - and it’s got a decent sized AoE with attribute.

Raise Dead is mostly a non-bossing PVE skill. It doesn’t scale with anything but it’s own level, and they’ll usually die in 1-2 hits from a bosses cleave. Great for all other PVE activities though. I wouldn’t try to compare it to Familiars though, they’re completely different. Familiars are basically added damage that triggers on your next attack, a single target nuke with a chance of exploding.

Dirty Pole and Corpse Tower are both good for zoning in pvp. I wouldn’t put more than 1 point into either of them though.

so 1 point for gather corpse and 1 in desinter , thanks thats what i was thinking , but do you think its ok if i dont get gather corpse and only get desinter? or it will be more of a pain for cropse farming

hmm wouldent that be expensive? 100pots is 50k i think? i dont realy know how fast your corpse count drains so i cant really tell, but yeah its 50k for a fill up of 300corpse

You can skip Gather Corpse… I honestly don’t use it. I think it does even less then energybolt? I think EB is 1.5 I think gather was only 1matk (but seems to have slightly larger AoE?). Desinter though is nice for those situations when you’re fat on mana and you have it attributed high enough to pickup a whole mess of bodies.

And yes… corpse potions cost a lot. I’ve probably spent a mill on them so far. Also I spam those things like a fat kid at a pizza party wolves down slices.