Tree of Savior Forum

Question about my FF build

Currently my build is wiz>pyro2>linker>sorc2>FF…my question is should i continue to FF2 or should I change to Sage? I feel like FF is very underwhelming…also please advise on stats distribution…thanks

Better go reroll. You can go any class and your char will still be useless. FF is not possible to play without Wiz2 (or Cryo3-Link2 but this one is rare). FF is good in build like Wiz3-Link2-3-Thauma0-1-FF2 good PvE build.
If you want PvP - go something else, containing at least Psy2.
Sorc2 might be ok only later, when they implement matk scaling of summons skills, for now it is better.
And please, dont make topic and dont ask questions unless you state what you want to do with this char: PvP, PvE or what…

Sorry, hmm just wanted to know if i got any choices.

Again… choices for what? PvP - no way, unless you get sage for Missile Hole, and have some meat shield from sorc2. PvE - FF will still be useless since you cant heal yourself properly without SureSpell from wiz2(which is basically the whole point going FF - the only wiz who can heal himself). Pyro and Sorc are weak late game(as of now).

W2 is not that necesary, just dont have to focus on BS skill but this build can continue with FF2, you just need more HP and will have fun with BC, and get ngahundi level 6 at least, is a good build many ppl use this one, and FF1 is a mistake because you will miss Kundela slash and levitation which help a lot with physical damage, maybe in rank 9 if FF3 is bad you can go to sage becase missile hole, but we have to wait for FF3.

Yeah. You definitely can have fun exloding and having 20-40% hp remaining. Unless you always have a cleric with you - it is ok. We now have Halloween event, there is no point to waste time.