Tree of Savior Forum

Question about linker's joint penalty skill interaction with some archer's skills

Hi all, im thinking about going duo with my friend, we’re making a linker with an archer. If there is any experienced linker or archer that can help me to clarify some questions it would be great :slight_smile:

Let’s assume linker put joint penalty on multiple mobs,
1/ Will all 3 hits from Barbed Arrow from hitting cloth armor target (fletcher’s skill) be applied to all linked targets?
2/ Will oblique shot proc 2 hits on each target (1 from the main hit and 1 from the bounce hit ) ?
3/ Will split shot ( scout c3) proc 3 hits on each target (1 from the main hit and 2 from the bounce hits that happen at the same time) ?
4/ Will multishot proc all 16 hits on each target (assuming multishot lvl 15). ?

Thank you very much :smiley:

My archers is only rank 4, but this one is a yes to all hits. My main is in the cleric branch.

But linkers + archers is a good combination.

All hits get shared through Joint Penalty.

What doesn’t is AoE, any skill that deals damage to more than 1 linked mob at the same time will only be spread out to others, but won’t be multiplied 3 times if it hits 3 targets at once.

I believe all your answers are Yes.

Also if your friend take QS 3 you should consider tanking Linker 2 to share it’s buff.

all the single target classes are gods with linkers.

Wuuugushi gets some of the biggest benefits from Linker. Extra poison damage through JP’s attribute and poison is one of the effects that JP spreads.