Tree of Savior Forum

Question about -launch options

Since this game runs on dx9 do launch options like -nod3d9ex or -dxlevel 90 works in any way? Has anyone tried that?

Edit: To improve fps is what i mean!

I know of one:

according to PoohVz -dx11 is working to force dx11…

-nod3d9ex does absolutely nothing as it’s been removed from steam.

I have no idea where you got -dxlevel 90 from but it likely won’t change anything.

If you want to improve FPS, you need a graphics card or simply wait for IMC to optimize the game. I have a GTX 960 and this game still runs like crap.

Oh well, was still using some of these commands on other games, nice to know at least, i tried -dx 11 and couldn’t see a difference really, what really helped me was overclocking 500mhz, got like 40 fps improve.

-DX11

i have a brand new CPU and a relatively outdated graphics card, and it runs pretty well.

the game is actually quite light on graphics (minimum graphics card, Geforce 8600, is literally a decade old.)
it’s CPU power this game needs more of.

I thought that, but my friend who owns an i7 processor and using integrated graphics runs this game at 15 fps while I run it at a constant 60 unless I’m in town.

ah, well integrated graphics is basically just eating up cpu cycles to do the work the gfx card normally would. in other words, it might be an i7 chip, but it’s not going to process like one if it has to waste half its time making up for the graphics card.

he should run himself some benchmarks, then look into the cost of graphics cards. even a cheapie 50~100 dollar card would probably do a huge boost for his system.

meanwhile… @korniz0r you should do some web-searches and see if there are any simple tricks you can find for improving fps in general.

I did about everything possible, got some improve but only when i overclocked, sad stuff

You can check this thread: Hints for those who have FPS drop issues - i'm trying to help

Or mine: [Guide] How to optimize your FPS

To let people know i did use his tutorial and it helped indeed, in places like towns and worldbosses nothing will solve but in maps i was getting some decrease in fps, now i’m being able to sustain 60+

@PoohVz

Edit: just cant quote people on mobile wtf

Good to know that my guide is useful :).
Enjoy the game, i think they will fix this problem in the future but not now since there are more major issues in the game.