Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Ice Rod?

Is this information viable?

I am farming there for so many hours now but i just don’t seem to get one. Idk if this information is accurate or maybe changed. Any other Rod suggestions for a lvl 60 cryo?

No idea about that. Isn’t it odd that a level 29 monster drops gear that can’t be used till lvl 40?

I am thinking its a crafting scroll and not the item itself, but hence yup. Since this seems to be very dynamic i’m thinking its like Ro, which it doesn’t really vary to the level of the monster but the area itself.

In any case this one seems to be a little off, any other suggestions for a cryo?

Spent some time hunting for one as it would be good for my lvl 40 cryomancer. Ended up with 54 dilgele and 5 chain gloves. No Ice Rod. If it is like Ragnarok then it could have a .01% drop rate and the two of us could hunt for weeks without finding it. You could just buy one from the market. Looks like they are around 20k. My level 40 is using a Ubuko staff.

Contrary to peoples unfortunate luck, I’ve gotten these within 30 minutes each the 3 times that I hunted them. I even got two within 5 minutes apart once. A little patience goes a long way~

so to clarify Mali really do drop them? In case of luck i guess I forgot the rule “When you’re hunting for it, It will not drop. But it will if so happen you just pass by”.

yes mali drop them, i’ve gotten 2 — was actually going to npc them though bc they were selling for like 7k on klaipeda’s market. :disappointed_relieved:

@zackmachine09 cheapest on klai market is 4k now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d just use

It has more damage than the ice rod, but doesnt have the +1 to skills. It should last you til 75.

This is what im using at lvl 110

Just upgrade them a few times and good to go.

yes mali drop them, i’ve gotten 2 — was actually going to npc them though bc they were selling for like 7k on klaipeda’s market. :disappointed_relieved:

I’ll be checking the market then, I’m actually not checking it since i thought that all items are something i can’t afford.

Ohh thanks. I’ll look for them then, and can you give some info where are those bosses be found? I haven’t tried and dungeons yet, I think i’m too weak for that.

The real reason i’m looking for the ice rod is actually for this one.

I was thinking of using the rod for awhile and actually making that in the long run

I think the bosses are quest bosses. You could just buy them from the market. They aren’t that expensive.

The snake rod can be crafted into

And that can be crafted into

I do like the one you posed better though. Do you know where the recipe for Zaima drops?

that’s the problem, I don’t have any idea for that yet. The game needs to explored more.

I really like the ability of ice rod. Is there any way to make it strong enough to use end game or is it just a low level item you gotta abandon? Might be the diablo 3 in me but kinda hoping there is like a max level version or something.

actually yep, by maybe over upgrading it? I found that 1 upgrade really gives a huge boost on the damage side. My current weapon is originally 44, upgraded it only has +3 and already giving out around 71 matk. That’s only the description alright.

and looking at some skills, this is like Ro before there is even a skill that makes you switch weapon sets quickly. So you can use it simultaneously with a different set weapon.

wouldn’t it still just be bad when compared to an over upgraded high level item?

yeah still not as good, but the game actually promotes using not only 1 weapon. Means you’ll be switching weapons depending on situation and your action. Kinda nostalgic with Ro though lol