Tree of Savior Forum

Question about (Full Con + Quick Cast + Animus) builds

I would like to know inputs from Necromancer/Warlock/Kino players in the Lv.270-280 range, how is your DPS?

Do you still DPS rank 2-3 or 4-5 on average VS (Quick Cast + High Int) builds?

I did some computation and it seems damage difference is not that far, so I would like to know if it’s the same ingame (with all the mechanics in play). Thanks!

Are you talking about damage from world bossing?
The future world boss meta isnt really known, so what I say only holds true for the game in its current state.

World bossing atm Requires high int builds. Necros/kinos arent world bossing classes - they were rarely, if ever, get ranked in a contested world boss (like dullahan). As for ele3warlock, my attributes are among the highest in the server, and I get rank 1 only about 30% of the time w/ a chrono support, and less than 10% without. A full con ele3warlock will find it hard to get into the rankings.

Granted though with the upcoming transendence, high int builds will have much less of an edge vs high weapon enhancement.

What do you mean with “the upcoming transendence” ?

what i meant was, if how was the dps comparison, the estimated DPS percentage difference (or perhaps rank in mercenary or daily dungeon) between the two:

high int + quick cast + (necro or warlock or kino)
vs
full con + quick cast + animus + (necro or warlock or kino)

according to someone who actually built in full con path who is within Lv.270-280

Just chug the numbers and youll get your answer really.
450 con = 450 extra hp regen = 180magic amp = 90 int worth.
100 con + 500 int = 100 extra hp regen = 40magic amp = 20 int worth + 500 = 520.

Lets say you have a base offensive power (weapon + equips + hats + everything else except for stats and animus amp) of 1400. Full con will get you to 1490 while while 100 con rest int will get you to 1920.
The latter build will therefore deal about 30% higher dmg than full con.
Quick cast doesnt factor into anything cause its just a multiplier.

Now lets say transendence comes out and you can get your base offensive power to 2000. Full con will get you 2090 while 100 con will get you 2520. That is about a 20% advantage. Much lower as you can see.

nope. what i need is the actual results based from game mechanics all applied. i already computed based on ToS Mechanics so i’m aware of the damage formula and the difference between a full con build, high int, full int… i only lack the data from actual game mechanics being included in the equation.

my problem are the hidden mechanics (if it exists). because i compared damage from a guildmate and based on the ToS Mechanics damage formula and monster data, and the damage he did was way more than the actual computed damage i did based on the damage formula.

anyways, just a reference for other people who will read this thread too and are not aware yet of the ToS Mechanics PDF: https://github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS%20Mechanics.pdf