Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Featherfoot skills

I’ve been looking at some featherfoot videos and this class looks really cool and seems to have a good synergy with linker, but i’m still confused with 2 skills descriptions:

So my question is, does both skills deals damage normally even if the target isn’t a beast, devil or insect-type monster, but without the Lifesteal effect? Or both skills doesn’t even work on mutant and plant-type enemies at all(deal no damage)?
Cause if i’ts the latter, i wonder about the effectiveness of this class on both PvE and PvP, cause it would render this class useless on certain situations in PvE, and completely useless on PvP.

I would really appreciate if someone with a featherfoot experience could share some knowledge about this class.

p.s. : Excuse my english, is not my first language.

In the case of Blood Sucking damage is applied constantly (same way as it would apply Psychic Pressure, but slower damage ticks.

Blood Bath however, only applies the initial strike damage. No additiona DoT’s for non-Beast,devil,insect-type enemies.

This is sad, this class is sooo cool =/. I guess i’ll go for warlock instead, i was thinking about: Wiz 1 > Pyro 2 > Linker 3 > Warlock.

Yeah but don’t forget that FF has other skills that causing hexing (basically reduces enemy mag def) and it works on bosses.

Though, at this time even I’d suggest going Lock haha, one of the skills Ngadhundi that appliles “Decay” effect doesnt work on bosses, has a small aoe and really isnt that good.

Need to see Featherfoot’s next rank skills to know more.