Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Demon Scratch hit mechanics

Does anyone know how the amount of hits when using Demon Scratch are determined or how the skill works in general?

It seems kind of random to me. Sometimes i hit enemies only once, sometimes they get hit like 4 times. Moving around after casting it also seems to sometimes effect where and how often it hits.

I’m confused.

Not sure what the maximum amount of hits with the skill is, but I think it just depends on where the hitboxes are, since I’ve heard that Aiming makes it hit enemies more.

You could try it with Forecast if you have an Oracle friend to see where the hitbox is during the animation.

Depends on how far the enemy is, farthest gives more hits. Unfortunately, it’s very inaccurate… you can target an enemy and see your Demon Scratch hit empty air in the opposite direction, I suspect it’s because you have to maintain target during the whole animation, which takes quite some time to complete.

Some times it seems to be more efective if you hit the bosses while they are moving towards you… unless it’s a matter of hitboxes