Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Cryorite

Guys, I just wanna know what is the use of Cryorites dropped in Ice Wall?
I can pick it up but it has no description for use. I mean, it has description, but nothing mentioned about its use. I trained an attribute for level one for dropping a Cryorite. Should I need to max it if there if there is any use?

Please guys, I need to know. Thank you :slight_smile:

I found this. Not sure if this is what you’re talking about since im not too far with my wizard and went pyro.

There has to be other uses than that though…

1 Like

Thank you for your info :slight_smile:
I appreciate it…

Any people out there who have a better understanding about the Cryorites?
I know @Gringe already gave me an info, but stil maybe there are info more to it other than player’s experience…please guys, other people need to know too. Thanks :slight_smile:

The ice wall can clear a room at ease. With cyro 3 and sorc you can put the wall around you for safe keeping till you summon ur boss which is use full. I suggest max even if u just pick cyro 1.

The question is what is the item dropped by Ice Walls good for. This thread has nothing to do with Ice Wall the skill.

dude it has…its a skill attribute of Cryomancers that there will be a chance to drop a Cryorite… please check

I also want to know what cryorite is for. I have 50 of them

Cryorite
Required For Cryostone Recipe

Cryostone:
Required For Saint Robe Recipe

Saint robe:

Required mats:

I have the same question regarding them, Is there any other practical use for them aside from crafting the robe?

Everyone involved knows that XD

I just wanted to clarify what you’re actually asking about since wnxunifoxes thought your question was about the use of the skill itself instead of the item.

eiii both XD
If do i need to max the attribute skill? and what is the use of Cryorite item? :slight_smile:

its both yah know? :stuck_out_tongue: