Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Cafrisun

Please don’t be annoyed, but can anyone please tell me where the Cafrisun is? If it suppose to be a hidden boss/quest can you guys at least give me a hint.
Thank you.

its miniboss in Srautas canyon that respawn at grind spot, randomly something like 20 mins, sometimes it spawn two boses. drop always Set item of cafrisun armor

1 Like

Thank you very much.

For anyone else that cares, he repawns exactly 30 minutes after his last death. Per channel.

Don’t we need a quest to trigger its spawn?

No, it’s just a map miniboss. Think like an Angeling in Ragnarok, except it always spawns in the same area which is kind of stupid because it’s very easy to camp.

wat? I should’ve known this earlier! T_T

It’s not every 30 minutes.

The respaw isn’t the same. The time is a normal statistic curve, I just don’t know the average, but seems to be like 20~30 minutes

The time difference? I suspect lag.

Not lag! It normally respaw in 30m. But can be early or later. Like the time u have to wait for your burguer in a Burger King… Sometimes it’s fast sometimes it takes more time

1 Like

It’s exactly 30 minutes. I know that for sure. I camped every channel without fail for hours. Made me rich at level 35 with 500k early on in the beta.

Where he respawn? Please help

where exactly does this creature spawn? waited 30 minutes but still hasn’t respawn…