Tree of Savior Forum

Question about briquetting

1. I need have 2 idential items, or only grade? (color and stars). Or mb grade and type (weapon-armor, or complicated: Bow-top-necklace)?
  2. if i have some mace 100-111 atk, and after briquetting get mace+5% 105-117 atk. And try to briquetting this mace again and recieve -2% Which mace i get: 98-108 or 103-115 ?
  3. i heard, that now awakening can be did without trade with alchemist. What about briquetting?
  1. On the skill description, its saying that you should put the same item… But i’ve read on another post that a weapon with the same stars already do the trick.

2. I think it creates a new item with potential reduced… So the new item wouldn’t have any other buffs on it.

3. I would like to know that too.

And I have another question… If I use two items with 0 potential… What will happen? if both items are 0/11, I would create a new one 10/10?

I want to ask too. Is briquetting can only be used personally or other people can use this gamble service like opening gem roasting?
If only the alchemist who able to use it, I guess I wont bother putting any point to it :confused: