Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Boss Field respaw

Hello
It’s probably a dumb question again, but… I decided to try to complete the collections from every map, but I saw that in Srautas Gorge there’s items that drop from a field boss… since there’s 2 channels, would I be able to defeat them in both channel? Or if a kill in one channel, he won’t be in the other?

I saw his respawn is in 30m, and I bet there’s other boss fields like him to get collections… so it would be helpful to know before getting there

Those aren’t field bosses, they are just mini bosses, they can spawn in every channel. Field bosses have 2 hour respawn and only spawns at channel 1.

You can alternate between the channels to kill these mini bosses, I just dont know if there’s a rule for spawning (like if it needs to have at least one person in the map for it to spawn like some other stuff in the game).

1 Like

Oh… I see. This will be a big help. Thank you :heart_eyes:
I searched around and ppl were calling this one field boss; thx for also clarify that

1 Like

Good luck! I’m playing for well over 2 years now and I still got 24 to complete. Some collections are simply there to troll you, like the three Royal Mausoleum areas with collections almost only consisting of red/blue mob orbs which have something like 0.02% chance of dropping.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.