Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Alchemist Re:Build

So was reading on reddit and through other sources and I saw that Alchemist can make a great deal of money early on for complete clueless and new people like me (Honest highest character was 45 back when TOS 1st came out). I want to be able to support/make gold through potions ect. But also want to be able to not be completely trash solo. So I’d love some build advice that could include that and the points in each tree/section would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in Advance.

my alchemist build is warlock, pyro, alchemist.

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ycltm48y

I am sorry to disappoint but alchemist is not as profitable as you think. I would say that its more of a money saving character. You can craft your own pots and awaken your gear.

Crafting your own pots to sell is not as profitable because there will be under cutters and demand for pots rises a lot when players return after big updates etc. But this new update reduced the cooldowns of alchemist potions to 15s and made some classes like swordsman very sp hungry which in return generates a lot of demand for sp pots. This is also good for you to save money if you want to make an sp hungry class in the future or even just saving silver on your team from pots in general.

Crafting SP pots requires uosis that can be farmed from the tree mobs in Goddess’ Ancient Garden or the laplase in rasvoy lake. I feel its better to take an archer or scout to farm the uosis.

Crafting HP pots requires dilgele which can be obtained from planting their seeds in the guild hangout. You need to purchase the seeds from the templar master in klaipedia

#edit: made a mistake in pyro skill allocation.

1 Like

Making an Alchemist build is like making a great combinaison of 2 classes. The only synergy you can make with Alchemist is with Pyromancer since Combustion is fire element. Or Sprinkle HP Potion with any summoning class for healing your minions.

Some examples of classes with synergies:
Pyromancer: Onmyoji, Elementalist or Taoist (Fire element boost)
Psychokino: Cryomancer or Onmyoji (Psychic Pressure/Gravity Pole combo)
Cryomancer: Taoist (Tri-disaster Charm)
Warlock: Bokor, Shadowmancer, Necromancer or Sorcerer (Warlock: Darkness attribute).
Sage: Chronomancer (“Deals 50% more damage to Slow enemies.”)
Bokor: Featherfoot (Curse in both classes)

I second the comment below, Alchemist isn’t for money but for Sprinkle SP/HP Potion. Because this is one of the only class who can restore SP for teamates.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies so with that case, what is the best all around noob class that can farm money for something stronger and better in the late game? I’m all about a nice beginning character to farm up for a better class later on.

try scout if that is the case.

I think bullet marker, linker, thauma is a pretty good one to go with. You only need a pistol. Can farm HG in the end game and be a decent support/damage support for your party

Any build links for this? I am absolutely nub on where to put points for what on classes.

you should try going to the scout section of this forum. I think they are more well versed in linker thauma farming then i am and will be more than willing to help you.

Alche/Onmyoji is one synergy a lot of people don’t think too much about. The SP regeneration lets you fuel genbu shield nicly.

Alche/Chrono is also there to allow you to spam your pots more often.

By the way I vaguely remember seeing uosis being sold at wizard master. By any chance anyone remember the price?

Alchemist in general do not really have synergy with any classes. If you take Alch into a party you are there mainly for Sprinkle HP/SP. Hence you would want the other 2 classes to actually make your Alchemist useful. If you are going the “damage focused” route, what you want to do is find a duo that complements each other well. I can list some examples below

Pyromancer + Elementalist: Fireball + Storm Dust and Flame Ground + Meteor
Pyromancer + Psychokino: Fireball + Psychic Pressure, Heavy Gravity + Flame Ground, Fire Pillar + Raise
Pyromancer/Cryomancer + Taoist: Tri Disaster Charm to boost Fire/Ice/Lightning attacks. Very useful in parties
Pyromancer + Onmyoji: Firefox Shikigami to boost fire property attack crit. Onmyoji also have wide AOE
Cryomancer + Psychokino: Ice wall + Psychic Pressure, also generally extremely good at crowd control
Psychokino + Onmyoji: FIrefox Shikigami boosts Gravity Pole. Onmyoji also have wide AOE
Bokor + Warlock/Shadowmancer: Warlock and Shadowmancer are not the strongest classes now, but they get their Dark damage boosted from Bokor’s Hexing.
Sage + Chronomancer: Sage skills do more damage on slowed enemies. Pass is also really useful in parties
Chronomancer + anything really: Chronomancer + Alchemist purely for support with Sprinkle HP/SP and Pass. The last could be any high damage class.

1 Like

I don’t know how you can say it has no synergy with other classes. I listed a couple just before, and also forgot to mention Featherfoot, which not only boosts the effects of potions, but gives you another way to heal a team with blood bath.

Unless you meant class combos, like taoist/elementalist.

Does Featherfoot attribute actually boost Sprinkle HP/SP? I have never tried it out. Also how much does blood bath actually heal?

For me I see alchemist Sprinkle HP as a really inferior cleric. The main draw is Sprinkle SP because of the high SP consumption everyone is complaining about. This is why I try to find duos that pair well together or else if I really want a healer I would take a cleric instead.

Hello! I’ve been looking for a build like this (maybe replacing pyro with onmyo), but I can’t seem to access the build from this link. Would it be okay for you to relink/reup it? o: