Tree of Savior Forum

Question about a weird build i thought

so i want to make a warlock farmer, i had an elementalist going but i deleted it at lvl 200 because i have to admitt i have never played such a boring class in my life ( i am not kidding bored me to death) so i thought of making pyro 3 wizard 3 warlock for farming just for the funs of it
reasoning behind it is that surespell is good with hell breath, and quickcast is good with invocation
yea i know linker 2 is better for basically everything, but im wondering if this build could actually work with agni coming
thank you in advance :slight_smile:

I heard agni and quick cast isn’t multiplicative, but additive, so it might give you some idea for deciding

I’m seeing Wiz3>Link1>chrono2>warlock builds though, I’m sure it’s for afk macro DP farming.

there was a video of wiz3pyro3warlock somewhere if you are still interested, it’s just around youtube

edit: here they are

i have to admit it looks pretty good probably a lot better with agni, reasoning behind wizard 3 is just to make invocation stronger.
The build with the wiz 3 and chrono 2 seems attractive because of chrono’s movement speed, the question is - can i kill the mobs and set up the farm easily with that build, because with a pyro its really to kill the mobs especially the ones at dp2f, you can see at these videos this guy makes pretty good damage tbh
and also if they ever nerf dp2f/invocation the chrono build is kinda screwed.
The damage of this pyro is very impressive
Edit: actually gonna do the wiz 3 chrono build, ty for the help once again @Lostac with the high movespeed ill probably make even more silver/hr

Seen a couple of Wiz3Thauma3Warlocks these days to max invocation damage.

that’d be good but with chrono 2 its easier to collect silver and walk faster in dp2f and/or dina (if i ever decide to go to dina)