Tree of Savior Forum

Quest shadowmancer costume

AS 5 ETAPAS DE POS FRACASSO NA QUEST DE COSTUME DE SHADOWMANCER

[THE 5 STAGES OF POST FAILURE AT THE QUEST OF SHADOWMANCER COSTUME]

QUEM JA FALHOU EM FAZER ESSA BENDITA QUEST VAI ENTENDER.

1. NEGAÇÃO (DENIAL)
    quando vc acaba de fracassar e tem vontade de tacar o teclado no pc
    tenor (1)

2. RAIVA (ANGER)
    quando você vai no shout culpar a dona IEMICÊ
    tulla 2

3. BARGANHA (BARGAINING)
    quando você vê que outras pessoas conseguiram e que talvez seja possivel
    tulla 3

4. DEPRESSÃO (DEPRESSION)
    quando você percebe que vc é ruim e por isso n vai conseguir nunca
    tulla 4

5. ACEITAÇÃO (Acceptance)
    quando voce aceita q n vai mais querer aquela merd@ e compra uma roupinha cara pra compensar.
    tulla5

1 Like

LOL unlimited lag works

1 Like

Eu acabei de fazer o Stage 1 e ela não quis me dar o costume, agora o diálogo nem abre mais, por que ?

acho que para concluir o stage 1 tu precisa fazer 61 e não 60, e o dialogo da quest n aparece mais pq tu ja fez as 15 não? acho que reseta toda segunda, vai ter q esperar T.T

this topic transcends language. yes i completely agree.

Tips for getting through it w/ a laggy computer:

1. give up on anything past tier one. I legitimately don’t think it’s actually possible without perfect ping and a good computer. take like five shots minimum before starting
  2. Stack speed but NOT TOO MUCH:
  • USE ONLY LONG TERM BUFFS. Each round lasts 5 mins, if your buff wont stay for that long, kill it. Once a buff dies, all your buffs die.

• so tier 2 speed: highly condensed spd potion, goddess statue buff, sprout buff, returning saviors books, those support potions (lv 1+2 stack), cookies

• if you stack too much speed the client can’t handle it and the cubes become invisible and start teleporting everywhere early. but you NEED to use speed because a.) a lot of time is spent searching for the shadows b.) you need gaps for when the cubes inevitably start rubberbanding on your ass and c.) because it gives you leeway when jumping over cubes. YOUR ONE SAVING GRACE IS THAT THE CUBES HAVE DECENT HITBOXES.

• Yes, the boxes become faster to adjust to your speed, but you tend to be faster. Zooming out makes them seem slower if the increased speed is too hectic up close. Again, find a good speed for you and your computer, not too slow, not too fast.

1. the cubes can mysteriously pass through the middle portions of the larger walls. Like the one at the top and sort of bottom left. so don’t go near the walls more than you need to pick up the shadows that spawn there
  2. stand right in front of the shadow and press space to get it, not on top of it, face it. and move the hell on if it doesn’t work because lag. you will die if you try to get it and yes you can grab multiple shadows at once. HOWEVER you can pretty much only carry 3 or very rarely 4, and need to bring them to the cube to get more to spawn.
  3. don’t ever stand in the gaps. cubes spawn there
  4. use zoomy plus to zoom out if that helps you keep track of the cubes/ find shadows
  5. aim for 10/30/60. The first portion of each round you can basically screw up as much as you like but it’s nice to have some leeway.
  6. literally like. kill every emotion you have and give up all hope but keep trying like an idiot robot. AS SOON AS YOU SEE THE CUBES BEGINNING TO RUBBERBAND YOU’RE ON A TICKING TIME BOMB FOR FAILING THE RUN NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. usually this happens in the third round, and by that point, as soon as you get 60, just run and pray. run and pray. there is literally no way to dodge the teleporting rubberbandy freeze lagging cubes. there is NOTHING you can do except run and pray.

And of course, make sure no other program on your computer is running, and only try it when your internet is doing good. If you run win10, search up how to turn off a bunch of background crap so the game runs better. Also: i have no god damn clue how the hell this got to be so jacked up, but turning off all your graphics stuff actually makes the lag worse. So just…check low performance and that’s about it.

anyways. good luck the rest of you beautiful bastards

1 Like

for the record, I just did 15 attempts

-2 of them were bugged (dropping my movement speed to 31 for some reason, confusing the heck out of me)

-3 of them I was convinced I succeeded with 90+ points but they simply ended as time ran out

-5 times I had 100+ points with 10 sec left, just to get a screenfreeze blowing the chaser boxes up my ass and dropping me to 30.

-1 time I had more than 110 points literally with 1 second left, got a freeze and apparently failed.

-the other 4 times I played them just as perfectly as any other, but I had bad luck and got short screen freezes and fps drops that teleported chasers in my face without me being able to do anything about it and the quest literally impossible to complete.

In other words:

THE QUEST IS EASY AS ■■■■, BUT THE GAME CANT HANDLE IT.

Also… why do these boxes have better AI than summons and pets combined? lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.