Tree of Savior Forum

Quest [Onmyoji] Druid Master

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Aieres

Character Name: Cecilia

Bug Description : when i start to talk with Druid master appers mensage to change my settings
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM : 4gb
  • Graphics Card : GTX 760
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : Brazil

Have you tried enabling the setting required?

Please enable [See other character effects] under the game settings menu.

i already did that its same :frowning:

Settings are not saved anymore. Everytime I log back I have to relock my skills and recheck some checkboxes in the Settings panel. I’m pretty sure it’s the same here: you click on “show other characters effects” but the option is not set. Try to log off then back and see if the option is still checked.

i Tried it and unistall / install game again and again :frowning:

A stupid question to the devs: NPC says check “see” other characters effects and the option is “show” other characters effects. You didn’t HARDCODE the check in the game, right??? Would easily explain why the quest doesn’t work anymore…

Hmm.

Been a while since I did the Onmyoji quest, but if I remember correctly this message is just a reminder that shows up regardless of whether you have the option on or off. Try going to the area requested by the Druid Master and do the quest as normal?

yeah i finishied the other quest already now im trying to finish this

i can’t reroll it? choose other quest halp

Has any type to get another quest?

Im stupid this quest is for Mushroons on solinki forest ( something like that ) isn’t bug slap on my face