So I contacted the retard support team sending this ticket

Server : Klaipeda

Team Name : HeartUnderBlade

Character Name : Seraphine

Steam Account : qberto9

System Information :

Type of Bug : Class/Skill Related

When the error happened(Date, time, location) : 05/18/2018 18:45 GMT-6

Steps to reproduce the issue : Take the quest Maven Wishes (part II I think) on the Mollogheo Forest Map and try to get the location of the orbs with the item the NPC gives to you, only works one time but the quest ask for 7 of that items, quest can’t be completed because of this

Description : Just watch the video, I started taking the quest from the NPC Priest Lintas, then go to the quest location marked on the map, use the item to identify the orbs I need, but only works the first time, makeing the completion of the quest impossible https://youtu.be/vR8gqlApm-Y

To get the robot retard answer you can see below

tosmanager2

Replied: May 18th, 2018 at 11:43 pm

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we would like to give you some workarounds that can possibly fix the issue.

Right click on Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
Click on Properties
Click Local Files tab
Click Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Also, please make sure that you have a stable internet connection and avoid using applications that consumes too much internet bandwidth.

If the issue still persist after this workaround, please do contact us again.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support

How the hell you can get attention from the developers? Also, what kind of retard support system doesn’t have the option to make a follow up on a ticket? I have to write another ticket on that retard format they give you just to say the stupid robot answer obviously didn’t work?

Same. I also created one here but it didn’t get any answers. Good luck though.

Hello @beto_ruizc

We’ll make sure to forward this to our development team for further review and investigation. Thank you!

1 Like

thanks to you, I just can’t imagine why you (not you, the team) manages to brake those simple things, I mean, I’m sure I was able to clear this map with another character when this maps came out, then you made a big update (can’t remember exactly one, has been a lot of big patches recently) and broke it… is not the first time this happens and I really hope this not get ignored just because is a little thing with no much reports