Tree of Savior Forum

Quest Lydia's Schafeen's Relic (5) Help

Does someone completed this quest? I still trying to do this for over an hour :cry:

I did, but was really hard.

Match colors on both sides. You can’t return to the same square more than 2 or 3 times, otherwise it will reset.

You have to keep moving back and forth, and even avoiding them using the corners

you need to have the same color pattern on both sides.

-step through all the squares to make it turn all green

-then skip 1 green square to make 3 squares turn red

-then skip the green and 1st red square to make the last 2 turn yellow

-then step on to the 1st yellow that you have stepped on (from the previous step) to make it blue

-follow the same pattern on the other set.

4 Likes

what about the next quest? some of an orb ? i dont know what to do because the addons are brokens and I cant see any mark on the map

You have 4 devices in the middle and 4 colored seals. Each device changes the color of 2 adjacent seals. Your goal is to make each seal a different color. I interacted 1 time with each device following a clockwise rotation, then I interacted with the ones I needed to adjust a little bit. It was not that hard for me.

I made 3 different combinations (matching the same sides) and I just can not get out of this quest, for God’s sake, someone helps me :frowning:

I’m almost crying
No matches

And people complain there’s no real challenging content in this game ROFL…

There should be more quests like this :wink:

EXACTLY LIKE THIS BOTH SIDES

6 Likes

DO NOT MIRROR THEM, both sides have to have the exact same order of colors/times stepped, i kept trying to mirror them

2 Likes

no, always match both sides. let’s visualize it like a diamond

it should look like this:

yellow
red–green
blue

altar

yellow
red–green
blue

1 Like

You are mirroring them.

Using this image as an example: Your first green at the right side should be yellow, and the yellow right next to it should be green.

Yellow - Green | Yellow - Green
Blue - Red | Blue - Red

NOT

Yellow - Green | Green - Yellow
Blue - Red | Red - Blue

3 Likes

you are a god sir, ty!

THANK YOU! save my life! <3

Gracias por la ayuda

You’re amazing! Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same situation here. I’m currently stuck with the quest.

Edit: nvm just went to character selection then logged in again.

Thanks, i’ve made It <3

I’m stuck on this, i tried to make it match, but nothing happens.

You not only need to make the squares on both sides identical in terms of color and location, but you must use the exact same method on both sides.