Tree of Savior Forum

Quest Item Accidentally Discarded and Unable to Restart Quest - The Dream Bow Book (3)

Character: Lainalil
Server: [NA] Klaipeda
Issue: Lost Required Quest Item, unable to progress.

I was on the last step of The Dream Bow Book (3) in which the Quarrel Shooter Master gave me the book that was required to give to the Hunter Master to complete the quest. Unfortunately, the book was accidentally discarded in a normal purging of unneeded items. When I speak to the Hunter Master she tells me to request the book from the Quarrel Shooter Master, when I speak to him, he doesn’t mention the book and just speaks his regular NPC talk to me.

How can I resolve this? Can this portion of the quest be reset? I am unable to abandon the quest so if not this will stay an unfinished questline and will remain on my quests list for eternity… a real frustration for a completionist such as myself. Thank you in advance for your help.

In both the below screenshots you can see I have completed the quest, in the second you can see that I am supposed to give the book to the Hunter Master but she tells me to get it from the Archer Master… :frowning:

A screenshot of the Quarrel Shooter Master Below

A screenshot of the Hunter Master below