Tree of Savior Forum

Quest, grind and leveling(up)

Well, first of all, I’m not fluent in English so I had to use google translator to help me give my feedback.

The game has a big gap when it says “leveling”, as over time it becomes repetitive and monotonous. Always doing quest that has the same style of “kill enemies xxx”, “xxx pick up items” or “kill the boss” (that I like). And the grind, when we came across this other leveling alternative we have two problems: AI sucks are slow, the only class that can accumulate a lot of mobs is Peltast. And when they are little hp are running that neither the flash, a little unnecessary … and the second problem is that the grind is small (micromanagement) amount of xp mobs give taking into account the bad AI and respawn down (in most places). And as the game leads you to have more than one character, these problems multiply, since you have to go through it all over again!
I like mercenary and dung for leveling, but it always abused and has limit.
So for the game can be more dynamic, I appeal to the IMC can solve the problem and I give another alternative to the grind, improving xp or respawn.

I love TOS and I hope that the improvements will come!

All the best to you housed the big tree!