Tree of Savior Forum

[Quest Bug] The Restrained Spirit of Zanas - Workshop Main Quest Bug

After 6 tickets and no action IMC may get some help here.

I sent printscreen and video and after nearly two days without support I’m angry, finally the attendant understood my issue, previously was just the same message saying that if the issue still persist, kindly contact us again. there are many errors in English of this text, but do not like being treated like an idiot.

I can not access the area of the quest, there is a magical barrier in the way and there’s nothing to teleport to the location of the main quest The Restrained Spirit of Zanas in Workshop.

Has not yet been solved, last ticket was answered this way:

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us again and showing your support to Tree of Savior.

We apologize for inconvenience this has caused you. We will now forward your concern to our proper department for further investigation.

Should you have any further concern, please do contact us again and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Best regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

And now? Wait? Wait…wait…wait…

If i am not mistaken, you have to go into the cells and check each option on the interactive object there, it will then warp you to the location the quest is marking.

If you already setup the warp and died, go back to each cell and just press space bar in the rightside corner. It shows NO prompt about being able to do something. It drove me nuts tonight.

I found the location was and could continue quests, thanks guys.