Tree of Savior Forum

Quest Bug - Adapting to Circumstances - Missing NPC [Resolved]

[NA] Klaipeda
Account: Lainalil
Character: Lainalil
Quest: Adapting to Circumstances
Issue: Missing NPC

Hello, I was going through the main quest line for this section of the game, I reached a point where I needed to speak to Bishop Aurelius, he appeared in front of me with a yellow flag over his head. I instead turned around for a 30 second run back to pickup two squares on the map I had missed, when I came back, the NPC was missing. I have since cleared the entire map thinking he was reset to his original location or a later location, he is nowhere on the map. I have logged out and logged back in. Closed my game for five minutes and re-opened, re-covered the map, nothing. Is it possible to reset this NPC or reset the quest for me?

Here is a screenshot of me with the quest

And here is another with the map open and no yellow mark for the NPC

I searched for an area where I could send a support ticket but that no longer seems to be a function. Thank you in advance for your time.

I was able to eventually resolve this myself. Please disregard and close.

You can add [Solved] on the title…

also telling what you did to fix your problem might help others…

1 Like

Thanks DrRM

Resolution. There was a quest item that would summon the NPC in case he disappeared. This was user error however I don’t recall the text of the quest ever mentioning this.

1 Like

it will happen more than once…

the NPCs mentions it but on previous map like 4 quest before and then one forgets the item is even on inventory xD

It just seemed so odd that the NPC was there, I run 30 seconds away and come back and poof, he’s gone… a frustrating experience.