Tree of Savior Forum

Quarrel Shooter/ Wugushi Combo

Eu não acredito muito em informações de fan sites. Muitas pessoas dizendo coisas diferentes, o que me incomoda bastante. Alguns diziam que era possível voltar, mas eu sempre acreditei que não, por uma simples questão de lógica.

Mas obrigado pela resposta. :smile:

Well, I don’t belive on fan sites. Too many people not saying the same, which really bothers me. Some said that was possible to take a previous class, but I always belived that it wasn’t possible, because it’s not logical.

But tanks for the answer. :smile:

why not hunter + wugushi combo? pet can make flying mobs to the ground for wugushi poison AOE and bite them for cc and you can focus kill enemy

Thank you for the advice. I’ll try it out, but we better move this discussion to an apropriate subject on the forum.
To make it clear for u, let us se a little chart on the forum.
We can endure our discussion there, Anarth.

Backing to the quarrel shooter, i had a great time using a STR full build with caltrops focused skill tree.
Basicly, Pavise and Teardown are a great combo when ur at rank 3, and also Rapid Fire does a great dmg and AoE.
Try it the way u think is better.
Con doesnot improve ur block rate that much so u wont hv any problems with defense by just using a shield. And ur crit is naturally big, also a good thing about being an archer. Try it ou, if u wont like it, research and do ur best. Kisses with love :kissing_heart: