Tree of Savior Forum

Quarrel Shooter/ Wugushi Combo

Hmm. That’s I think c2 archer, c1 QS, C2 wugushi ( or c3 wugushi )

U are aware that QuarrelShooter is Crossbow only class practically right?

Thanks for the link. Will check this video out. hehe

One of the reasons why I wanna try it out during the beta is to see if it’s worth it in the long run.

1 Like

Why are all the mobs running towards the caltrops? Is that an attribute?

In the provided video , if the build is as said then 1 lvl of Quarrel shooter isn’t the end of the world. I Suspect that the person took it , because lvl 3 archer isn’t really that big of a deal and 1point into Quarrel gives a bit of flexibility I guess. You can still continue playing like a regular archer. Smart.
What I personally meant was that I don’t see any sense in committing into it .

Traps pull aggro from aggressive mobs, so if you are not close enough to pull their aggro, they will go for the caltrops first. same would happen with sapper traps if you didn’t have to place them at your feet

1 Like

True that, I don’t think going Quarrel all way would be worth it, But the caltrops would be real useful for gathering mobs together for a gu pot throw.

i wonder if you can do something similar with the hunter pet, sick it on one enemy in the middle and aggro the rest :smiley:

theres a problem there, u cant rly take 2 archer and 1 quarrel now. U just can move foward, not backwards

Really? How come? Where did you get this information?

By playing. If u upgrade ur current class in the rank of another class, u cant select the class u skipped anymore.
Like that:
Rank1 Archer1
Rank2 Archer2/ Quarrel1 / Ranger1 (until here its obvious, but now it comes)
Rank3 Archer3 /Quarrel2 / Ranger2/ Sapper1 /Hunter1 (can u see? only the ranked classes appear here, so if u can’t be an quarrel2 without being a quarrel1, and this is true, u can’t select the quarrel class anymore. In that case for exemple u can only be archer3 if u alredy r archer2 and so on.)

U have to lose something in order to have a clear playstyle in ur build. And if u look at the skills it all makes sense.

If ur brazilian i have a link in portuguese for u.
: http://treeofsaviorbrasil.com.br/explicacao-sobre-o-sistema-de-classes/
Good reading fella. i get desapointed too

That guide of yours is so outdated, it was released in 2014.

As Archer being rank 1 and Ranger a rank 2, you are still able to go for this:
Archer C1 -> Archer C2 -> Archer C3 -> Ranger C1 -> Ranger C2 -> Ranger C3 .

You can even intercalate between the classes like this for example:
Archer C1 -> Ranger C1 -> Archer C2 -> Ranger C2 and so on.

Try to think this system as a ‘class availability system’. As long as you have unlocked the class through passing to a certain rank, you can pick it whenever you reach a rank advancement (Getting your current class to lv15). You can even pick a Rank 2 class (which you normally would take at lv15 base) during your 6th rank advancement (lv180+)

If you check the simulator out you’ll get what I mean.

Could u print the skill screen of ur char on the CBT2 with any of this builds?
In fact the first beta was like that, but if it was possible i would do it my self.
The tosbase goes crazy when the subject is skill simulator. Maybe the korean one is like that, but the international CBT2 isnt.

The only issue is that even if you go for Cleric 1 -> Priest 1 -> Cleric 2 it shows on your character info that you are Rank 2 Cleric and Rank 1 Priest…I would need to take a screen shot the time I’m going to Rank 3 in order to prove this (Not really needed because that seems to be common knowledge)

If you are actually playing the game, start to check other people builds, or even try build one yourself for example: Try going Swordsman -> Highlander -> Peltasta.

Eu não acredito muito em informações de fan sites. Muitas pessoas dizendo coisas diferentes, o que me incomoda bastante. Alguns diziam que era possível voltar, mas eu sempre acreditei que não, por uma simples questão de lógica.

Mas obrigado pela resposta. :smile:

Well, I don’t belive on fan sites. Too many people not saying the same, which really bothers me. Some said that was possible to take a previous class, but I always belived that it wasn’t possible, because it’s not logical.

But tanks for the answer. :smile:

why not hunter + wugushi combo? pet can make flying mobs to the ground for wugushi poison AOE and bite them for cc and you can focus kill enemy

Thank you for the advice. I’ll try it out, but we better move this discussion to an apropriate subject on the forum.
To make it clear for u, let us se a little chart on the forum.
We can endure our discussion there, Anarth.

Backing to the quarrel shooter, i had a great time using a STR full build with caltrops focused skill tree.
Basicly, Pavise and Teardown are a great combo when ur at rank 3, and also Rapid Fire does a great dmg and AoE.
Try it the way u think is better.
Con doesnot improve ur block rate that much so u wont hv any problems with defense by just using a shield. And ur crit is naturally big, also a good thing about being an archer. Try it ou, if u wont like it, research and do ur best. Kisses with love :kissing_heart: