Tree of Savior Forum

Quarrel Shooter Running shot

to all QS out there, if you notice buffing yourself with running shot, you can see that its more of like a double shot (archer c3) than really making your attack faster. I tried kneeling shot which has almost the same attack speed with running shot but it doesnt look the same.

to prove that it is, buffing it with aspersion should make the difference but it doesnt. why? because every normal attack with aspersion should be like (first attack damage + holy property damage) but with running shot, you can only see 3 damages (2 damages which is supposedly your normal attack + the holy property attack from aspersion) in which you’re suppose to see 4 damages (1 damage from the autoattack + aspersion and so on) i hope IMC will correct the “attack speed” thing.

thats all thank you

First, there’s no such skill called “double shot” but i’m going to predict that what you’re trying to say is “twin arrow”. Second, aspersion have nothing to do with damage. it’s about enhancing your physical defense. But again, i’m going to assume that what you’re trying to say is sacrament. and third, what are you even talking about? running shot is a buff and twin arrow is an active skill. it’s fundamentally different. and what’s with the “attack speed” thing? i don’t even understand your point dude.