Tree of Savior Forum

Q's about adventuring journal points

I’m a returnee player in telsiai starting from scratch

1.In the adventure journal, there are diff categories like monsters, item, crafting, etc all of which you can collect points for, so do the points in all those categories get reset every month?

1. if they do get reset, then do ppl grind those every month? because thats too much grinding

2. Is it true that it requires a million plus attribute points to upgrade those attributes that have max lvl 100 in the skills tab? like seriously?

3. Now I can do all this grinding once, I’m still killing monsters for completion in the beginning map west kaliau or something, but I cant do it every month, so If I dont get involved in this adventure journal grinding and just lvl and play the game, am I losing out on imp stuffs, is it necessary to do it for items?

4. There are rewards given for adventure journals from lvl 1 onwards, lik,e golden avil, 1000 attribute points, team storage expansion do those lvl’s get reset every month to?

1. Yes, they reset.
  2. Only if they want the ranking rewards.
  3. Each Lv 100 enhance attribute require 103,462 attribute points to max. As long as you do weekly content like Uphill, Legend Raids, and Hunting Ground Solo Bosses, you’ll get there eventually.
  4. There’s nothing too important from the Adventure Journal ranking rewards.
  5. Rewards from Growth and Exploration levels do not reset.
  1. rewards from growth and exploration you mean by lvling up your char and by having 100% map completion?

2. The items that you need from lower lvl mobs will still be dropped if your at a high lvl right?

Yes to both. Also, having multiple characters with different classes will also increase your Growth level.

Yes, every month

Yes, if they want. Mostly high rank is newbie who have time to explore the game the 1st time.

it’s optional, you dont have to max everything. this is a simple task bcz many way to get AP

No, the value for ranking is some AP and a pet.

No
P/s: This is a game, not your homework, nothing is mandatory.

If you start from scratch, you’ll get ranked easily by simply doing quests on maps. After that, the simplest way to get ranked is to do your CM on different maps. So at level 420 instead of going OW 15 for every CM, you start from Southern Parias and change maps for each CM.

Last month I ranked #3 and got the following: 12 pig voucher coupons (which I sold for silver), 3x EXP 4 tomes, 3x instance multiply tokens, 2x AP 1000 coupons. Not worth it imo, unless you want that ugly pig companion. But I still do that every month in hope they change the pet coupons back to Armadillo.

What is Cm and OW ? monster names?

CM - Challenge Mode

OW - Outer Wall - series of maps

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.