Tree of Savior Forum

QoL Cosmetic Changes

Just some Quality of Life suggestions I feel some people can jump aboard.

• Skin Color + Eye Color

It’s entirely cosmetic, but I would love to have a way to change the basic skin color and eye color of the player. Maybe one wants to be a caramel complexion, or maybe one wants to be purely ghost pale. Plus considering the hair colors are already easy to change in game, there should be base palettes able to do it.

• Uniclass Outfits

I was actually really happy that I could have become a Tenet Follower with their outfit- Oh. It’s Archers only…
Perhaps its too early to say, but I would like outfits to not be locked via class and available to all. Or atleast, some outfits that could be multiple classes or even just usable to all.

• Make Certain Premium Hairs Unisex

Simply put, it’s not like the models are vastly different and wouldn’t allow it. Some guys would want to run around with long flowing hair and some girls would like some short wavy cuts.

• Beards/Facial Accessories

There are some more manly characters in the game, so it’s a light suggestion to have beards or other light accessories obtainable perhaps by TP.

• Skin Color + Eye Color

Only if it is done tastefully. I don’t want to see aliens with blue or green skin walking around, even less pure blocks of #000000 and #ffffff.

• Uniclass Outfits

Just nope. I should be able to identify what base class a person belongs to at a glance. Otherwise, people will disguise themselves as low priority targets during PvP. And if you really like a class’ outfit, you can simply play that class. However, I’m not against more costumes, one for each kind of armor mastery and per base class would be nice.

• Make Certain Premium Hairs Unisex

I think it’s exactly because male and female characters look so much alike that they decided to go with short hair only for males.

• Beards/Facial Accessories

Same as above: the characters in this game look prepubescent. I usually make a grumpy, bearded old man in MMOs but it’d look awfully out of place in this game. Some NPCs are indeed manly but they don’t have the player’s character’s babyface.

1 Like

Yeah, but I’d like to see some variation and even though IMC’s focus is on quelling the bots that plague the server and stabilizing it for F2P rush, I think people would see having some skin color palettes as a nifty little feature. Mostly keeping it to the organic ones, don’t need blue zombies controlling more zombies running around.

As for the Classes, I get that. Why I said it was a little too early to really have judgment- They could release some class based outfits on release. With the choice of having them base-class locked just means over time the selection becomes greater, and it’s early to assume they won’t have some more variation.

Hair wise, yeah. Perhaps it’s the way to difference the two is through that, but they’re so indistinguishable I’d be okay with it if they crossed. And fair enough, our Relevators have perfect babyface chins and such, but its a wishful thought.