Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer synergies

Hi guys !

(Sorry if my english isn’t that good ! )
I would like your opinion about synergic builds with Pyromancer.
I’m new in ToS so I really don’t want to make mistakes ! ^^

I’m actually Wiz1 > Pyro2.

My main questions are :

• Should I stay Pyro C2 or get C3 ?
  • At rank 7 I would like to play Featherfoot. Is this class good with Pyromancer ?
  • Linker looks great with Pyromancer, is that true ?
  • Is this build fine ? Wiz1 > Pyro 3 > Link 1 > Chrono 1 > Featherfoot. I thought that Link 1 is enough, and i chose Chrono1 to get some mass CC.

Thank’s a lot !! :grinning:

Some notes:

-Pyro3 will fit better if you plan on committing to multiple ranks of chrono, linker, or thaum. Though you should consider cryo if you want to excel in pvp or endgame instance content because pyro lacks in those areas.

-Featherfoot has no synergy with pyro on its own. Generally you want at least linker1 with featherfoot, which is where the synergy would come from. About that:

-Linker has some mechanics that go well with pyro, yet without a longer duration on hangman’s knot enemies are still free to walk away from your deployment spells (referring to fireball specifically).
Since the nerf to linker, cryo and kino have instead become the two classes that you can use to salvage hangman’s utility.

-While that build looks versatile on paper you will probably find it underwhelming in game. Linker is subject to heavily diminishing returns at rank 2 and 3, which is why its fine to take only c1. Chrono is the opposite; c1 is practically useless while c3 is a monster.

Ok thank’s a lot for your tips ! :slight_smile:

So what about :

Wiz > Pyro > Pyro > Linker > Kino > ?? > Feather

I think it could work. The strongest builds often incorporate a c3 of some kind but this is not always the case! Non-cookie cutter builds can be fun too when the classes work well together.

Should probably take linker2 in that build to help balance out kino/pyro/feather. My 2 cents.

Yeah ok ty ! It may also be about gameplay experience. I was first thinking about W1>P3>C3. Looks strong but boring to play… I don’t know ^^

Dont go linker 2, its useless, 1 is enough, and will get you invited to parties.
Dont get chrono 1, waste of potencial, you either go chrono 3 or you don’t.
A nice build would be:
Pyro c2, Linker, Thaum, Thaum, featherfoot
Thaum got buffed

Pyro c3 is bad, but i think its better then fcking psycho one, hell breath is geting buffed also ( pyro sucks by the way, cryo is 100% better )

Well ok thank’s a lot !
I don’t really care about patches because game is constantly “moving” so there will be buff and nerf all the time… I think we should play classes we like to play first !
That’s why I’m trying to understand synergies between classes, this is more difficult to nerf ! :wink: