Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer Psychokino combo damage?

So I’m sure many of you know that Psychokinos can use Psychic Pressure on Fireball to create a big AoE blast, what I’m wondering is how this damage is calculated, is it based on Psychic Pressure’s Damage? Fireball’s? a combination of both? If anyone knows the specifics of this I’d like to know, I was thinking about adding Psychokino to my circle 3 Pyromancer, but am unsure if it’s worth it since I’d mainly be using Psychic Pressure for this combo.

Each little bolt fire is equal to a tick of fireball’s damage.
Unconfirmed, but I think you can also apply burning with Fireball’s attribute.

Each tick of Psychic Pressure pushes the fireball away, so you would most likely do 2-3 AoE blasts before the fireball goes out of Psychic Pressure’s range.

Psychic Pressure is ridiculously difficult to use without Surespell from Wizard C2 or the attribute stun from Psychokino C2.

I would recommend you not to pick Psychokino if:

1. You are not going into at least C2
  2. You are not picking up Cryomancer’s Icewall

How much was Psychic Pressure changed from iCBT2? I remember it used to hold mobs, is that not the case anymore?

I was also planning on doing something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnTexk6p1s

With this you can keep 2 fireballs on either side of you and juggle it yourself to prevent it from moving away from you, the Linked fireball thing still works, but I’m not too sure about the juggling part, I haven’t been able to thoroughly test it.

Psychic Pressure holds mobs with its C2 attribute, which gives it 50% chance per tick to stun mobs for 1 second. It gets interrupted and goes into cooldown if you get hit by ANYTHING while you’re channeling it.

There are too many ways for Psychic Pressure to get interrupted, especially in dungeon. It is a powerful spell but hardly useful if you are not planning to get Surespell.

a note about the push effect:
You push fireballs in whatever direction you’re facing.
You can turn around while using Psychic Pressure.

Your mana and the duration of the fireballs are the only reasons you can’t bounce them back and forth around yourself forever.