Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer, need help!

I was planning to learn some attributes,my plan was to get

Fireball: Burn debuff

Lv.1 says that it will give 10% chance per attribute level to receive flame damage for 5 seconds. Flame damage is based on the characters INT.

Now I wonder how does that scale? how much damage would that burn do?

I already took Lv.1 and I was thinking of going for Lv.2 but level 2 says the exact same thing which is “10% chance per attribute level to receive flame damage for 5 seconds. Flame damage is based on the characters INT”

Shouldn’t it improve? or do they mean that the it adds another 10%? so it would turn out to be 20% on Lv.2 ?

Hopefully someone knows, I’ve been googling like a maniac and I can’t find anything about it! >_<

It adds cooldown to your Fireballs, so generally it’s not worth it. Flame Ground should already burn things.

The attribute has a max level of 5, so 50% chance of causing burning status on enemies. Unlike Flame Ground, Fire Ball hits flying enemies and you can move it around, so it’s super awesome. I use it constantly and anything that doesn’t outright die from the fireball is usually taking fire damage until it bursts into gibs.

It’s pretty cheap to learn and easily maxed out so I’d recommend it. I don’t see where it says it adds to the cool down of the skill, but you can toggle passive attributes on/off in the skill tab (at least in the beta you could). Can’t say for certain what the calculation for burning damage is, but it’s a DOT so it’s worth it.

ehm, how does one move around a fireball? O . o