Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer help

I am looking to make a pyro 3 toon. And was wondering what would be a good way to build it?

W1-p3-linker2-???

Or would something like
W1 p3 link1 alchemist 3
Work?

Looking for stat and skill distribution advice in the light of r8

What are you looking for at endgame? I’m not trying to dissuade you from picking pyro but at least have an alternate source of damage like warlock or additional support like chrono should you encounter a situation where it renders your whole pyro branch useless in party play; a taoist for example, or an ele that casts rain, or multiple melees that knock your fireballs around, can be extremely frustrating… Just my 2 cents

this is mostly for solo play, not too hight into the r8. may be to get to 290 at most. I do not like mages but wanted to make one to try out. And with coming Agni Necklace i would imagine pyro could be somewhat cool to play with

Run linker 2 at least because 8 links is better than 5 and linker c2 will make grinding in parties a lot more easier, in alemeth, storage etc.

pyro c2>linker c2>alc c3.

there are other considerations, link resist mobs will annoy any linker. but just use pyro skills to deal with them.

if you’re really want to be an arsonist try wiz3/pryo3/ele1 (for att pyro explosion) hehehe

alright rugal

20char

1 Like

this made me laugh!

but srsly, i do not think pyro is good without linker

W1-p3-linker2-warlock->warlock2/sage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! would you have a skill distribution advise and stat? should I think of full CON or INT:CON 1:1

I’m a pure pyrokino (sage since rank 8) who has completed all alone every single quest before rank 8 was released, without any kind of help neither buying pardoner scrolls.

Actually I completed alone inner district 8, wasting like 7 mins everytime I was needed to kill X amount of mob tho, but even elememes had a bad time there, so yea, pyro may be bad at high level but it depends on which levels are you talking about.

“casts talt into the fire”, " prays that agni necklace comes soon"