Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer: FIREBALL attribute that makes it immovable

i guess some pyromancers mostly having a hard time especially those who took only pyro1, since most of the time, their fireballs get kicked everywhere in the map by players. not to mention fireballs are their only source of damage

And burn damage as well make it apply to every fire skill not just fireball and move it to c3 so only those who go for the mastery of the class will have that luxury

1 Like

true it must be nice if it has like attribute that can toggle on and off if you want you fireball to be immovable… also make some graphic change lol, its so simple it doesn’t even look like fireball at least for me ^^ ,
wizard skill are so simple looking they should like enhance the way it looks…
like in elementalist hail its so ugly looking like it has no impact if u casted it…
at least make some wind effect like it was some sort of storm of big chunk of ice ahahaha

Make this happen imc.

Plz make impossible to other players to hit fireball, only the wizard who cast :confused:

lol they give you angy and you still want some more

my main wiz3link2alche3 is crying for its super OP beyond godly and game breaking *pls dont nerf it skill alchemistic missile

opss didnt see, sorry some one necro it