Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer dmg vs Psychokino dmg

How much more damage can a pyro do over a psychokino?, more or less. only in terms of damage.

Pyro has more damaging skills, but Psychokino’s base damage numbers on its skills are waaaaaaay higher.

But Psychokino can’t assault opponents with multiple things at once… You could have an enemy in a Fire Wall, Fire Ball, Fire Pillar, and Flame Ground all at the same time while also using Enchant Fire enhanced attacks, Hell Breath, or Flare on Pyro… Psychokino’s psychic pressure, telekinesis, and gravity pole all do huge damage, but must be channeled independently of one another.

The base damage formula in this game [for skills that only have base damage] is Skill Attack + Magic Attack. With a high enough Magic Attack, Pyro will be able to deal more damage over time than a Psychokino will.

All that being said, Pyro’s biggest weakness is that it lacks crowd control, which Psychokino provides. I’m personally going Pyro c2/Psycho c3 on my first character so that I have a lot of constant damage and the ability to lock enemies down in my AoEs.

1 Like

Pyro, you can just cast and kite around.
Only Fire Pillar is arguably a CC ability.

Psycho, you need to holding the key to deal damage (physic pressure / gravity pole).
Tons of CC ability, Raise, Magnetic Force, Gravity Pole, Swap, Teleport

1 Like