Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer C2 Skill Question

I’m going Wiz 1 > Pyro 1 > Link 1 > Pyro 2 > Link 2 > Alch 1 > 2 > 3

I read a lot of people concerned about Pyromancer’s damage by late game and since I’m stopping at C2 I wan’t sure what to make of it.

Initially I resolved to go:

• Fireball 10

• Enchant Fire 5

• Flame Ground 10

• Fire Pillar 5

I’ve seen people say Fire Enchant is best left at 5 to equalize the duration with the CD but some take it to 6, with Flame Ground maxed or left at 9. However since Flame Ground doesn’t hit flying enemies and I know from my first character who’s now in the 200’s range that strong flying enemies are common.

I was thinking in this case taking Fire Enchant 10 instead of Flame Ground 10 would be more beneficial. The trade off would be the reduced Flame Ground damage and duration in favor of a longer buff duration with a slightly more damage that is at least universal and consistent against mobs.

I’ve looked at both and variants of the two in the skill simulator but I don’t know what to go with. I have an Arde Dagger as well which is why I was thinking of Fire Enchant might be better because of it. Advice?

Honestly there isn’t much options, the damage bonus from Enchant Fire is negligible at best. People mostly use it only because it adds another line to their auto attacks. Keep it at 6 if you want 100% uptime, or lv5, but it will be 10secs short of recasting.