Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro3/Sorc3 - Tips - Stats etc

Hi,

I’m wondering if I go with this this build, would it be a wise choice? or should I choose something else instead of pyro?

If pyro is good for sorc, do I just max out int and spi? do i ever put any in con?

thanks in advance

I don’t think pyro 3 is good, also sorc 3 is not good.

Try going Pyro > Linker 2 (better) or Pyro 2 > Linker (still usable) instead, you will see a lot of difference in the damage of your summons when linking enemies.

Go Sorc > Necro 2 (more popular) or Sorc 2 > Necro (not as popular, it’s not been really tested which is better, most people go necro 2 for skel). That’s it if you want to go full summon.

You can also change it for cryo, doesn’t make much difference in the late game when you damage doesn’t come from these classes, they’re mostly filler.

You can also not go full summoner and change to Sorc 2 > Warlock or Featherfoot, both work fine with Link, or Sorc > Necro (not sure if it’s really good).

what im afraid of for necro is the corpse gathering… doesn’t that require lots of sp?

also… do the skeletons scale? because say im level 200 and the skeletons dont scale… whats the point of necro…

the thing i like about sorc is the summons scale with int and spr

You don’t really to use gather corpse or disinter. You will mostly use Corpse Potions which you buy from the Necromancer master, 500 silver for 30 corpses, 30 seconds cooldown.

I don’t know much about skels but they scale in some way, I’ve seen very different damages from videos, not sure if they’re from the same time/update too.

so does this sound good to you?

pyro2>linker>sorc>necro2

?

i don’t like pyro1>link2

In my experience with Sorcerer you really want the second rank to get the most out of sorcerer. I think the Pyro 2, Linker 1, Sorc 2, Warlock 1 build is the best of the bunch here, though if you’re fine with leveling slow then Cryo 3 will be better in the late game.