Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro1 Link2 Thaum2 Sorc1 SM2 or Thaum3 no Sorc

So I can’t decide what to do. I’ve fallen in love with Sorc c1 and am thoroughly enjoying the summons passive damage as well as cat buffs.

I’m currently pyro 1, link 2, thm 1. Not sure what to do from here. I’d really like to fit sorc 1, but is it worth it losing thm3?

What do you guys think if I went full int with just thaum 1 and went linker 3 instead or sorc 2 even? Or is pure spr better? I’ll have the funds to get at least a +11 trans 1, does that damage on the weapon make up for not being int based?

Basically I’m super indecisive and would like a character that can farm and still be useful in groups.

Thanks!

You can have link1 thau3 sorc shad2 to be worth spirit build.
But thau2 sorc shad2 is int build and only benefit from sp recovery of sorc1.

Since you said you are INT build, I think the thaum3 no sorc is better than thaum2 sorc1.

Sorc1 imo is better with full SPR, though i do not have experience with INT sorc build. Thaum3’s swell brain scale from SPR, but at least it will give you some INT.

I knwo it’s already too late, but I would suggest pyro-link-thaum3-sorc1-SM2 for full SPR build. With your full INT build, I would prefer the latter one in your title.