Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro-tao-bokor build

Heard pyro-tao-bokor is currently best combination atm. How do you distribute their skill build?

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#212ml.254585.24315a6a7f95.1f2f457585.2a5f8a95c5

+5 Fire Charm
+1 Your Choice

Swap to a Lewa Advent equipped staff before casting Damballa for maximum cheese.

1 Like

which gems do Pyro-Bokors equip usually? I still have some Pyromancer and Bokor gems in my storage and wanted to sell them via the market, but iā€™m not sure which gems are even usedā€¦

On all my armors (Savi Dysnai and Glacia Legenda) I have the following gems:

Top: Magic Shield
Pants: Snow Tempest Charm
Gloves: Lethargy
Boots: Fire Pillar

Rationale:
I still use MS a lot for group content and I canā€™t really find a good Top gem to use anyway. STC gem is pretty much there for the same reason as the top gem.

Lethargy Gemā€™s there since a majority of my skills are still [Magic Circle] and benefits from it. You can honestly substitute this one for any DPS skill you like.

Fire Pillar is in my shoes since I donā€™t want to remove a Blue Gem from my weapon because thatā€™s another 375 Magic Attack.

For my weapon ichor and gems on the other hand, Iā€™m using the following:

Primary Staff: 3x Lv10 Blue Gems + VVR Fire Bolt
Trinket: 3x Lv10 Blue Gems
Weapon Swap Staff: Damballa Gem and 2x Lv10 Blue Gems + VVR Lewa Advent

2 Likes

may i know how is the skill rotate?

Is Curse of weakness ART worth? The one that gives 50% probability of another charge but loses damage on the skill.

@kasane
I didnā€™t take that. I want it to deal damage since thatā€™s also a potential Ark proc which in turn gives any of my other skills even more Ark procs.

Iā€™ll do some more testing to see if itā€™ll be worth it once I complete my Luci set though.

@yensan216
I open by casting Zombify (to start building ammo for Damballa even w/o a target) then go Curse -> Effigy -> Samediveve (if itā€™s on CD). Then I go into a standard Pyro skill rotation starting usually with Fire Pillar then going into Prominence, with the rest thrown in as I go. The Taoist skill tree gets thrown in there as well.

Note: You (and I) will have to tweak the rotation for the Pyro/Tao side depending on whether we A) have Kara/Luci and B) how many Kara/Luci we currently have to take full advantage of Force Wave.

Hereā€™s the KR player I was following when I wanted to build a Cryo but then he/she switched over to generic Pyro then to the Pyro-Bokor-Tao build:

Thank you for the answer! I have seen the video and the player is only switch to secondary weapon for damballa, so I guess is not needed to wait the 5 seconds for the debuff lewa advent? Donā€™t dissapear switching? Also I was thinking to use Samediveve gem in the secondary weapon too, do you think is worth? Sorry for the amount of questions, sadly even if iā€™m full luciferi ark etc there isnā€™t even 1 vaivora on my server to buy (0 drops for now it seems) so I canā€™t test things u_u

uhm anyone can enlighten me why this is a really good build? I canā€™t find any synergy with bokor.
is this better than traditional ele?
Im curious and i wanna try but i have doubts.

Bokor provides a -15% mdef reduction debuff, while Elementalist gives nothing of the sort.
Then thereā€™s also the fact Elementalistā€™s gameplay is rather slow, while Bokor is just a bunch of DoTs which deal good damage and donā€™t take long to use.

1 Like

You lose a lof of AoE with bokor, but bokor is better vs bosses. If you want AoE is not recommended but if want more damage vs bosses, yes.

1 Like

wow didnt know about that reduction, nice! and i agree with ele being slow since all big skills are casting.

i see. But i think(theoretical) it will be more of a balance since pyro and tao still have good aoe and bokor for single target

Welp, time to try it myself :smiley:

My fastest time so far vs TH (without a Kara/Luci necklace, I have two +16 T10 Luci Bracelets at the moment).

@kasane Yeah, the Lewa Advent DoT doesnā€™t go away even after switching, so more pew pew. :slight_smile: I didnā€™t bother to gem Samediveve at the moment so I canā€™t really say anything much about that.

@Koala Itā€™s a lot more boss friendly as others have mentioned and to be honest, I donā€™t even feel the loss of AoE since Prominence still hits like a freight train on crack (30s duration with 15s downtime) and Tao more than covers what little AoE/mobbing skill I lost by swapping Elem out.

Give it a shot, you can always go back. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thanks your information, and want to ask bokor art need to learn?
1.Samedieve: enhance pattern and 2. Curse of debility: Dark force

No problem, youā€™re welcome! :slight_smile:

For Bokor I went with Timed Zombie + Enhance Pattern, not using Dark Force [yet] as Iā€™m still feeling out the class to see if removing the damage would be worth it.

Edit: After trying it out a bit, looks like I was dumb for not getting the Dark Force art, so yeah, itā€™s a must, the damage increasing effect was the one thing lost, not the ā€˜entire damageā€™ itself as Iā€™ve misunderstood.

I raised Curse of Debility, Effigy and Damballa to Lv30 Enhance Arts as well.

Hi guys, I can only have one vaivora effect at the moment (tp shop p2w pack) so Bokor (Lewa) or Pyro (Fire Bolt) Vaivora effect?

I would suggest the Bokor i guess. Since with the event you can get yourself a fire bolt vaivora and then just make yourself a glacia staff to put it into. That way you can still work towards upgrading your main vv or replace it if u decide to maybe try out sm for example.

1 Like

That makes sense indeed. Thank you!

1 Like

I agree with @fredrik-mossberg, you should definitely go for the ā€œfreeā€ Lewa. Itā€™ll be stuck on a +16 weapon but itā€™ll have all the bells and whistles right away (Balinta, T10, etc.).

You really wonā€™t need more than that to get your consistent 10m(x5) on Damballa, except in certain scenarios of course.

Itā€™s best to have your Fire Bolt on a staff that you could get to +21 (or higher) anyway since thatā€™s what youā€™re gonna have ā€œoutā€ anytime youā€™re not casting Damballa.

1 Like

Help!!! which cards are recommended for this build? T_T