Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro Sage combo

I found this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuNGB4GFWok
Does it really deal x2 damage or just a fake fire ball?
I also found combo fire ball + pressure, does it increase the damage or just the range?

Its Agny nec. Sage can dublicte fireballs and they do dmg.
FB+PP good combo but u need somehow root FB.

1 Like

Does it really deal x2 damage or just a fake fire ball?

It’s another fireball, so it does damage as intended.

also found combo fire ball + pressure, does it increase the damage or just the range?

It deals extra damage but it apparently doesn’t work with agny.

1 Like

Agny basicly made Pyro viable/Limit Op End game.

-Sage do duplicate Fireball (1 Copy / Fireball , Limit of 2 target per copy cast)
-Fireball copy are exactly the same as the original one, it not a lv 1 fireball… Like some people keep saying to me.
-Sage can also increase AoE of ground spell with ultimate dimension even if it by a small amount… Pretty much ignore most of the time.

(I’m not sure about this part at all, never play a Kino before.)
I don’t know how Pressure (Aka PP) work with agny if somone can give some info about it.
-I think, it does something around 80% of the normal fireball tick ( The nova)

• Linked Fireball Will spred the Nova even if they are not directly hit by PP
    -I think… If the fireball isn’t directly use (Target over the Fireball) the nova won’t consume charge.
1 Like

:laughing:
its just viable

Awww…
Guess… I was just , WOAAAH I FINALY DO SOMETHING !!! (Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage)

Agny helped me a lot with my chrono

It used to be Wiz 2 Link2 Chrono 3 and questing solo was doable, but hell (2k autoattacks on 300k boss? whew)

Used a rank reset that came along with Agny, took pyro2 links 1 and went Sage, best thing ever

The damage is just ridiculous! I never take #1 dps but at least I help now

Thanks for replying, those are a lot of information. I have 2 build.
Pyro3 link3 sage and pyro3 sor3 sage
Can anyone tell me cons and procons of these 2 builds? I know link3 is really strong in grind but i prefer sor, it s look so cool and sometimes i can afk for grinding material

1)This one is ok, but I would replace link3 with necro1 for dirty pole. Because it is immortal and you can link your target to it, and then put all your magic on DP, and the damage will be transfered. Also, you make archers deal 3x damage with shoggoth decay+fc decay (they stack). More support build.
2)Sorc3 is useless, gives nothing compared to Sorc2. Get necro for the reason above, later we get fixes from ktos, so sorc becomes much stronger, and Temple Shooter gets damage boost from both decays. Or get linker.

1 Like

Then Sorc C3 gets buffed like numerous C3 before it and people are going “Whoops”.
Forget what anyone says this is a roleplay game by design which roughly translates to
"If you’re not doing Earth tower, do whatever the FUK you want."

And then
If you’re doing earth tower “Get funded”.