Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro RC viability (after RC changes)

Hi guys

I am now seeing the viability of this builds, in course that future changes in Runecaster skills will provide convergence with others circles.

The change will bring RC to light and will provide more synergy with other classes (now only with cryo).

So long

PS: The guide is in portuguese but is just use the google translate hehe.

what chamges make more viable RC with pyro?

untill now the onli changes they do are on gigant rune. and migth work with FF2

With the changes, RC will be viable with any mage. This is a build that use RC with Pyro, improving your mobility, defense and adding 2 more damage skills (RoD or RoJ) or 1 more support skill (RoP).

An DPS with more defense, HP, mobility is very usefull. Especially when playing alone.

With the recent changes in linker, with hit limit and the mobs with link resistence (more commons in late game), i see the build with more late game potential.

so, what is the point. rune of gigant with that changes only work for pvp. pyro is 100% pve. for pve u only need def. and like 10k of life. no more.

I was thinking in an alternative to linker in a build with Pyro 3 and Wiz 3 and, analyzing the alternatives, this looks the most promising. If we cut rune of giant, we can have the rune of protection too. What you think?

RC is the most viable when you add cryo due to rune of ice, thauma due to transpose and featherfoot due to rune of giants(new version).

As for pyro hmmm idk. Maybe replace wiz 3 with linker 2.

Wiz pyro 3 linker 2 rune caster sage
Wiz pyro 2 linker 2 rune caster ff 2
wiz pyro linker 2 thauma runecaster ff 2

Well its your choice in the end if you will stick to your build though.