Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro > Linker > Thau3 > Featherfoot

Build:

I was thinking of building a sort of tank mage using Transpose to switch con and int status and featherfoot for healing.

I don’t know how to distribute my status points.
-Full CON: I would lose tons of points because of the rank bonus int increase, but i would have lots of hp and would use thauma buffs to do damage.
-Full INT: 70% bonus at rank 7, but transpose doesnt heal, it only increases max hp.
-Some sort of mixed (?)
I think some points on SPR are necessary too.

As my main focus is pvp, full int + transpose would be useless as feather foot skills don’t heal on pvp (praying for a buff/balance/fix)
Full CON would let me transpose when i get low hp.

1 Like

There’s also the equalize attribute for transpose which splits your points 50/50. You could run full int and equalize for some more points than splitting int/con

I am planing to go for the same build and I am also not sure about the Stat allocation. My plan is to go for as much Con I feel comfortable with (something between 50~100 probably), put a few points into Spr (maybe around 30) and use the remaining points for Int. I would only use Transpose when I really need to survive some hard hitting attacks and my normal HP wont be enough for that. A cleric should be able to heal the HP up after Transpose.

I am not sure how good this will turn out in the end and I am still just testing and might have to use my stat potion to fix problems in the stat build later, but just wanted to give you my idea for the build. :slight_smile: