Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro/Linker/NECRO Build, Need Improvements or is it good?

Ok, now, i’m following that build, is it good i hope since now i’m already lvl 45 and i’ve claimed my tomes.
I did Wiz/Pyr/Linker instead of Wiz/Pyr/Pyr/Linker, but maybe i ■■■■■■ up with the stats.
Which points should i put on for this build?
These are the stats i’ve now:
http://imgur.com/lBF3Q3P

Bump, i need help, if i’m doing it wrong it’s better that i know it asap.

I think that it is good enough , what I would do diferently is the wizard one , but you’ve used your point already so keep it , I think that the way you put it is OK.
I’m not sure about linker c2 , don’t know if this is going to be good you since i’m not sure if you can link yourself to your summon. Considerer Wiz > PyroC3 > Linker > NecroC2 , Wiz > PyroC3 > Sorcerer > Necro2 or Wiz > PyroC2 > Linker > Sorcerer > NecroC2

I am kind of using the same class set up.

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Pyro > Pyro/Link > Necro > Necro

Not sure if I am going to LinkerC2 or PyroC3. Linker is great for your skeleton and summons because they don’t do AOE damage so linking the mobs together is a helpful.

Did you getting problems to lvl up? They hit me hard and i died often :<
And what stats do you use?

Sorry if i ask but can you tell me your lvl and actual stats?

Not much problem leveling up I did full INT build right now Level 55. I tend to play Glass Cannon build so I’m use to being one shot and play around it.

Your stats is good. But think about increasing your CON to 30 by lvl 100. I’ve already seen poor Elementalist with 2500 hp when all of us had at least 4500 hp.

She felt bad in Dung.

Currently at this moment I am Pyro-Linker-Linker and i feel myself great.
I think Linker 2 is very useful cause it will help you everywhere.

I am not sure if you need Pyro 2. Many people say that Pyro2 is not good at high levels.

The problem is that if i don’t do Pyro2 what else should i do? :X

Exactly. I also don’t know how to replace pyro2.

But are you sure u want to become Necro?

I wil be Sorc, also a pockemon master )

1 Like

Maybe Pyro-Linker2-Sorc1-Necro2?

But it will take a lot of Pet Management for you.

I love the skeletons xD, and i also got something similiar to the sorcerer, is shoggot which i can summon through the cards.

Mmmh, i don’t think that sorc 1 will work alone ._.

Well, this guys has Soc1 and plays good.

Meanwhile, i think that Link2 is worth.

1 Like

The only reason for picking up sorcerer is for the servant and familiar , the sorcerer summoning will be pretty much useless , it’s way weaker than shoggoth and it will only consume your SP.Don’t underestimate pyroC2 or C3 , Fireball and flame ground sure are usefull , one can hit up to 15 times and the other can last up to 30seconds both with decent amount of damage. And as I said , i don’t know if you can link yourself to your summon , if that is possible Linker C2 is a good choice but if not , I personally don’t see much use to it , unless you don’t want to be a kind of a glass cannon , that’s up to you and your game style.
For my stats I’m thinking about something like 60-70SPR 50-60CON and rest INT or something like that

Sorc is pretty gimped without Sorc C2. Also yea Pyro 2 is pretty useless. But with the slim pickings we have I rather push Pyro 2 then get Sorc C1 that I can’t control very well. I might go Pyro C3 instead of Linker C2 since really Linker class boils down to 2 skills Join Penalty and Hangman Knot. The 3rd skill for linking your party together is nice but it not really useful to me when I’m soloing so I just put points left over.

Also gather mobs beyond 5 in most dungeons that you are at that level will be a death wish. So I am leaning to Linker C1 just for the initial Joint Penalty.

Elementalist are a real punching bag for punishment due to their absurd high cast time. If you don’t position right your about as much as useless(dead).

I am opting for INT since later on I assume we get gear enchant that we can put CON on to buff our base. Or at least that’s how I see most games like TOS tends to lean in the future.

Believe me, you will not regret getting 30 Con.

I mean I do believe you getting a good Con base is nice. I just tend to go glass cannon and get my hp/con stats from other sources.

I like a pure one stat build cause its easier to do and I hate doing the math and remember if I allocated x amount in int and x amount into con. Laziness is my sin . . .lol

Don’t really understand the Pyro2 hate in this thread. Firewall and fireball both scale incredibly well with skill points. Flame pillar is an awesome damage + cc. Pyro2 is a key part of several popular builds in korea.

Pyro2 is fantastic!

I don’t hate Pyro 2, but I feel Pyro is one of those classes that is a filler for damage unless you go all the way with it.

How necessary is Linker C1 for Necro? I’d rather go thaum c2 instead.

Link is very important I think. Since your summons don’t do aoe damage and C1 comes with all you need.