Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro-link2-chrono3-enchanter?

Hi. How viable is this build? Planning to make my first wiz since I got my five hammer.

Currently, are there viable auto-attack builds for wiz? Does enchant lightning add an additional line of damage like cafrisun, sac and enchant fire?

No, it add it’s damage to the skills/attacks (not on cafrisun (need confirm since I don’t use it) or sacrament).

You mean it doesn’t even add elemental damage to the extra lines from cafrisun and sacrament?

Sacrament it may add, cafrisun I’m not sure since I don’t use it.

But you will have 4 lines of damage with Enchant Fire, I don’t remember if matt add up to it, I think it does, but not on cafrisun effect since it’s from the item.

As of now, Enchant Fire receive some buff from Agnis neck, but take into consideration that, with low def already from cafrisun, you will be a paper thin char, since things at Lv 200+ will start to hit you heavy, specially magic attacks.

I use Ignition + Karacha and it work well, will probably lose damage from the update when hit here tho, I will have to test it out.

Ignition DoT is a + damage, it will hit 1k+ (I think it’s based on the matt in the weapon: Enchant + Transcendence + Blue Gem) even before the rework on R8, I see the manahas set mobs taking 1k+ damage from it even tho my matt was 1k.

i see. so 5 lines of damage is is still not possible

Enchant Lightning will add all the damage on Normal+Sacrament+Cafrisun+Enchant Fire line. Just treat EL like any other elemental atk(but with extra mechanic).

what extra mechanic?

Just watch this video.

Btw it changed all physical atk to Lightning property so you might want to be careful in party vs earth and lightning. But this also advantage vs ghost armor where you get +50% damage instead of -25%.

this build is still bad (I was probably one of the first 5 people to even use this build, it was my very first character when the game came out)

there is no reason to use it at all other than a special snowflake auto attacking build, if you wanted to do damage as support it is objectively mediocre, but its better to just go dedicated support or dedicated damage dealer, or be a better mix of the two…

with the nerfs to the number of hit count on links this build got even worse, and there really is no reason to play it other than if you find it fun, but imo it got really stale. joint penalty + any low hit count burst skill, warlock, elementalist, even cryo are all able to do more damage and handle themselves better than this build.

trust me, it is not worth it. there is a build similar to this that uses thaumaturge instead but does not focus on auto attacking, and is mainly used for farming. having a character to farm dungeons and materials for you would be good, and it levels quickly.

Well I’ve always been thinking of making this build even before r8 came as an alternative to the cryo-chrono cookie-cutter build. Back then, this is one of the typical linker builds like the pyro-link-sorc build. So making an auto-attack build was never the intent. I just put this up actually to ask about enchanter skills.

Also, I’m pretty much aware of the coming patch but that’s a few months or weeks from now and hasn’t been finalized yet so I don’t really think there’s merit to putting that into any discussion in the context of the current state of the game. Besides, I was planning to reset to cryo-chrono anyway. I’m just considering taking pyro-linker for easier leveling at lower levels.

Just do it for the experience. So far i have no problem lvling my aa enchanter to 320, grind party, ET 1-15 and forgotten library. At least until rebalance come due to joint penalty nerf.

i will rather go for pyro3>chrono3>enchanter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Be useful, be loved.
Get a Linker3+Chrono3 :grin: