Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro Enchanter Build?

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20103
value = 30 + (([Skill Level] - 1) × 5) + (([Skill Level] / 5) × ((([Character INT] + [Character SPR]) × 0.6) ^ 0.9))

It is not 3x and it is far from there, taken my INT+SPR around 600 which I have now, and at lv15 it only give 3*(6000.6)^0.9 = 3200 = 600 Fire with 263 extra line damage, this flat number is negligible in high level content, but use together on top of multihit may looks better on it.
Enchant Lightning is slightly better but no where greater even in lv15 base on the formula.
value = 160 + (([Skill Level] - 1) × 60) + (([Skill Level] / 5) × ((([Character INT] + [Character SPR]) × 0.8) ^ 0.9))
return RoundDown(value)
Let say at Rank10 I have 800 INT+SPR, 160+(1460)+3(800*0.8)^0.9 = 2006 Lightning Damage. Rank 10 probably lv430, can imagine that.

If you done all stats quest, you will have 367 stats to invest all in INT, and do some ‘doable’ map collection will give few INT. I’m using Viena Mace +11 stage4, Max Pentamion, Intasurta Glove, Alpra Pant, War Mage Top & Boot. I usually use Zachariel Bangle, but i’m doing some tests currently using +90 SPR braclet x2 from exchange shop. The screenshot below is standalone buffing without any party.

i tried both pyro3chrono3 and pyro3thau3

the problem of pyro is very slow, hard to gather group of mob

and both thauma and chrono not giving anything to pyro3

lack synergy in thauma buff and pyro-enchanter buff

thauma is better with link3 lifeline, chrono is better with cryo3

max enchant fire is only good with multihit skill and auto attack mate

Thauma in fact give a lot to Pyro3, shrink body & buff value.

Pyro3 damage and killing is still viable with Agny & Thaum3, but the control is too troublesome, DoT too slow, too much OH, casting animation, and kiting resulted the DPS effectiveness is far below elem3 and warlock2. And all these constraints doesn’t utilize the best of x8 Chapparition Cards narrow windows as well

the problem of pyro is small radius skill, hard to gather mob, lack of cc

elememe have better scale, freeze, larger aoe,

element damage from enchant fire and enchant lightning is very weak with single hit skill

pyro doesn’t have fast multihit like old fire ball anymore

In prospect of gather mob, I think both also not good due to aggro limits. Necro/Sorc with pets assist in aggro and Cryo with Frostpillar are best in wizard tree for that.

But both builds do have Sleep, while Pyro have Firepillar, both skills are very good AOE CC.
Pyro is slightly better with firepillar, but elemem should have use sleep more often in CC. Elememe can just throw a big AoE frostcloud for cleansing.

Firewall is fast multi-hit and the best dps potential skill in pyro, 9Tiles*(205+50Agny)%*5Hits = 11475%, but it work best with linker (JP+HK) on mobs and tricky to fully cast on boss.

I often use Flare to gather mob though, you don’t even need to burn them beforehand.

The radius is moderate, not big, but not too small either, and 3 overheats with quick animation.

Linker 3 is a party build. If you regularly get a party go for it. Your buffs however need your party to KNOW what they do else they are “useless”. With sharing stats, people generally see the “loss of HP” when they gain a buttload of CON and tend to panic breaking the link. Sharing buffs has people casting “useless” buffs not knowing they re sharing them (eating away at their party’s buff slots).

By yourself linker3 still has value. [joint penalty] just breaks too fast in a party setting. Joint penalty: lightning + enchant lightning is a thing. Dagger off hand aspd is just so much faster than pyro pulses. I tried linker2 and it was ok as a solo build.

I tried this. It made sense at the time as a “cheap build” with potential for further improvement. Both enchants will carry you while you lack a pimped out weapon. When you do get a weapon, pyro skills + pass will carry you.

Again this is a stabby stabby build. You stab while the ground spells do their work.

I tried this after chrono thinking the added damage from thau would make pyro a powerhouse. It did not. The problem was pyro spells either had too low skill factors or did their damage too slow or both. This is so bad that because swells also added atk that stabbing would do more damage because it is 100% skill factor and much faster. It also didn’t help how many buff slots this build eats up.

If I were to go for linker, which pyro skills would synergies best with it.?

[fireball]. [joint penalty] is 11 hits at lv10 so you want as small a number of hits as possible on nukes. That’s why it’s so party unfriendly now. My hierarchy would be chrono, thauma, lastly linker.

Oh yeh I forget it was 0.6 of your INT/SPR x3. Still strong, don’t get how is it bad. And it’s elemental damages, so it depends on enemy weakness too I guess.

But you’re not dealing 263 nor 263+600, it takes all your bonus property damages.

Why lvl 430 o_O ?

Fire Wall, Hell Breath, Fire Pillar, Fireball, Fire Ground. Heal Breath becomes amazing with 10 linked mobs :slight_smile:.

Quite difficult to decide, mostly depend on you which skill you like.
But I suggest only master 2-3 skills and maxed them.

Just that I think if you are linker, max firewall with another gem +1 make it lv16 9 tiles is a must, it yield highest % as mentioned with consider low cooldown, fast casting and fast burst. The rest I would suggest put 1 point on them 1st and see how you like them.

Fireball lv1
(Pro: low CD, okay damage %
Con: Cast Animation is long with 2OH, i think it work well with linker since it 1 hit only and JointPenalty-friendly)
Enchant Fire lv1
(Pro: Additional attack work best with priest3 must at least lv5 for pyro3
Con: good entry damage but weak at end game, you will lost a lot damage skills to max it)
Firewalls lv15
(Pro: Low CD, fast burst, highest % potential
Con: each hit is single target but partially resolved by linker)
Flameground lv1
(Pro: can be scrolled with enchanter to double cast, leave it at lv1 if not thaumaturge build with shrink/buff, can trigger flare
Con: weak damage)
Firepillar lv1
(Pro: best CC skill, should always be your fight trigger skill, at least lv1
Con: weak damage and longer CD)
Flare lv1
(Pro: strong damage, low CD, 3 OH
Con: pyro’s burn effect not so consistent/long enough made flare is not realiable, some time you used 2OH but the burn effect gone in 3rd OH)
Firebreath lv1
(Pro: Strongest skill with +50% fire dmg debuff but you need Surespell to utilize it best, else firepillar + hellbreath combo is still quite risky and you cant fully utilize. If you solo and no wiz2 don’t better don’t up it, else use your spiritual chain to share surespell with wiz2 in your party.
Con: get interrupted easily, we all hate knockback from bosses you know it, we need new focus attribute like psychokino >.<)

Then from here, it is better to max 1 of 2 skills.
I personally think Fireball/Flare/Firewall is more Linker build friendly. The problem is still link-immune monster
While I think Flameground/Firepillar/Hellbreath is more thaumaturge/chrono build friendly.

I believe each rank will extend lv50, like how rank7-8 increase lv280-330, so rank10 = 330 + 50 + 50

Consider you are dealing 20k-100k per hit in high end eq, going lv15 for enchant fire is a bit obselete compare to take another skill, unless you are support-oriented pyro like pyro3-linker3-enchanter1.
You extra line with normal attack give additional 263, but the rest every hit you deal +600 seem too negligible but it is good amount for non-skillfactor and multi-hit build eg: cryo3-kino3 party member.

I have a few more questions regarding what to add for enchanter

1. How does craft spellbound work? Does 1 point into the skill means that I can only craft 1 skill?

2. What is the recommended skill allocation for enchanter?

You are rank 3 at lvl 50~. I don’t think it works like that.

No, consider you are dealing 20k per hit but with a multi hit skill, it is no longer obsolete. But yes, on Meteor for exemple it’s kind of meh.

263 but with alll your property attack increase, you’re not dealing 12 damages with Cafrisun set with a lvl 300+ for exemple. Or are you running ungeared and without at least sacrament buff ? I deal +1000 damages on the additional line with Enchant Fire/Lightning (without any other buffs).

I don’t think it’s really working this way as it is an elemental bonus, Arde Dagger for exemple doesn’t add only 153 damages on fire spells.

Whatever, i just base on fact and trending that from CBT Rank6 to Release Rank7, level increase by 230 to 280, while Rank7 to Rank8, level increase by 280-330, and how the EXP chart trending.

As we debating is enchant fire/lightning scaling, sacrament and enchant fire have 2 parts, 1st part is base damage on additional line only, another part is elemental damage apply on every hit.
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20103
Fire Property Attack: +[CaptionRatio] <<< where apply on every single hit
Additional Damage: +[CaptionRatio2] <<< apply on basic attack only with new additional line only by the skill

1st line Default: Atk/Matk*log(xxx) + Total of elemental damage
2nd line Cafrisun: 12 + Total of elemental damage
3rd line Enchant Fire: 263 + Total of elemental damage
4th Sacrament lv1: 12 + Total of elemental damage

Even so, you can maximum stack 3000+ elemental attack with all buff, but it took lionhead dagger (waste 1 practo), agny necklace, multiple elemental attack on headgear 123, weak cafrisun, but the practical and how many more important attribute you lost from equioments for that is just not that worth. And basic attack build like Corsair/QuarrelShooter/Chaplain is just less effective (still viable) no matter how much elemental attack stacked, but Cryo-Kino is exception because of the massive amount of hits it can deal in short time. Of course I mean content like HG315, DG290, World Boss, and ET, mobs have 150-300k hp and boss have around 30m hp.

The rest of skill-based classes will deal 20k-100k per hit, not total, and skill hit doesn’t have additional line except blessing, so the elemental attack is solely (20k-100k)+600 per hit only which is like 3%-0.5% (not include when they trigger chap or mole cards) of increment is not that impressive and game changing.

So as I said, if you are support-based pyro only max enchant fire lv15, else it doesn’t that good if you need more damage for killing.