Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro/Elementalist Help please!

Hello.

So, I have 0 knowledge about wizard class since i’m with Cleric all the way, but my girlfriend wants to play Pyromancer and we were told by a friend that Ele was the way to go.

She wants to be as high DPS Ele as possible, hopefully going through pyro C2.

Any and all ideas and suggestions are welcome!

Sincelery, a noob.

-Castiglione.

I was thinking of making that very same build myself xD

However, I heard Pyro eventually falls off. Also, most people here will probably tell you that C3 Wizard is the most optimal path for Elementalist.

There are many possible ways to run a Pyro-based build. For the highest DPS, wiz 1 - pyro 2 - ele 3 - warlock is the best way to go i think, but u need to have in mind that later in the game wiz 3 - ele 3 - warlock will probably outDPS this build due to +50% matk quickcast atribute from wizard c3. U can also go for something like wiz 1 - pyro 2 - linker 3 - warlock which is fine too, but more utility oriented.

As high DPS ele as possible? Well, if you drop pyro all together then…
This would be the cookie cutter build I believe.

If you want pyro to shine then you really need a linker.

Honestly though? My suggestion would be to look through all the wizard classes and have her watch the skill videos for them all and find one that she likes. Then, make a build around that, or post here and have someone make a build around it.
The reason I say this is because just going for the highest dps doesn’t always mean the highest amount of fun you could be having. :wink:

Thanks everyone for the replies. I think we are gonna talk about the possibility of going Wiz3->Ele or if she is interested in other classes while we go over the skills of different classes.

:slight_smile:

If she wants Pyro, take Linker.

If she wants Ele3, go Wiz3.

You actually can go Wiz > Pyro 2 > Ele 3 and have a good build, but Wiz 3 is better.

will pyro be ok without linker skills?

In this case yes because pyro is just additional damage, your main source of DPS is AoE anyway (from ele, link doesn’t help AoE)

but arent ele skills have long CD? plus got casting time… :confused:

Not that long, pretty usable and there is a lot of AoE, your pyro skills would end up as filler for when those are on cooldown.

Flame ground is AoE (doesn’t use link), so link only helps spread the damage from fireball and your fire enchnt attacks

They do have cast times, that’s why wizz 3 is a better option, pyro 2 is just another viable option.

but wiz3 is sorta boring lol :laughing: sad that linker was nerfed… last cbt2 pyro-linker-ele was really fun… i thought i could get that same build for obt… but with those nerf… really confusing what to get now…

This build is too hardcore. No fun playing from Wiz1 to El 6.