Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro Damager/Support Build -- Feedback / Suggestions are appreciated!

I want to go a Chrono build and I also want to be dealing damage ; with that in mind, I know Agny on a Pyro is extremely goooood. If so, would a Wiz1 - Pyro2 - Linker1 - Chrono3 - Sage be a good build? What are some alternative builds that are similar to this kind of build? In what ways would I be lacking damage / end game power? Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks~ (^–^)/

With full con build(the only one suitable for chrono actually). You will have around 1800 matk with Vienazaris Mace at 317 level. If you go full int, 2800, if you go 1:1int/con then like 2200. If you go tos.neet.tv you can see mdef of monsters at 280+. Many of them have over 2000mdef, meaning that you will deal very little damage to them. Some also are link immune. The whole endgame now is farming 315+ mobs for materials or doing ET. For ET you will be ok only like 5-10 floors, even less maybe. After it you better be cryo3-chrono3-sage.
Farming 315 mobs will be too hard for you and ineffective.
So, your build is for 1-280levels, after it the only viable wizard is cryo3chrono3sage.

Is it really like that? :< Well damn, I’ll begin to make a Cryo wiz soon. Thanks for the tip! c: