Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro/cryo is possible?

With the recent updates i want to know what kind of build i can made with cryo and pyro because i like both class, and maybe linker idk told me guys.

pyro 2 cryo 3 kino 1 rune caster :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

i have heard of a lone soul in klapedia or orsha server doing this.

but i recommend this build instead.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222333e.25354451.1f2f5a6273.13253f47557585.115585

its decent, but ofcourse no linker is a problem.

you can do a combo which he called firerolling> fireball twice, micro dimension> snow rolling.

I think they integrate very well with recent agny and cryo’s cooldown reduced.

Snowrolling + Fireballs - Dealing some good damage
FrostPillar + FirePillar - will lock down monsters for 20s

so finally a full rotation, Frost Pillar > Fire Balls > Fire Pillar > Flame Ground > Snowrolling

1 Like

aka Pepsi build

/20PepsiCharacters

Gonna hop on here since this post is getting attention. With the new cryo updates using ice blast on ice walls… Im not sure if kino1 is needed for pp icewall combo.

Im currently at wiz3 cryo3… Should i still take kino or take something else? Because kino skills are useless except pp in my build.

take note of cryo’s cooldown reduction in Ktos patch[quote=“tampon, post:158, topic:282659”]
Cryomancer

Ice Pike[ DEC 1 ]Skill overheat increased from 2 → 3

Gust
[ DEC 1 ]Skill overheat increased from 2 → 3

Snow Rolling
[ DEC 1 ]Skill cooldown decreased from 68 → 50 secondsFixed a bug with the positioning of enemies displaced by this skill

Frost Pillar
[ DEC 1 ]Skill cooldown decreased from 50 → 35 seconds
[/quote]

—from wizard changelog-----

U can never go wrong choosing kino1 for pp/iw

The good thing abt it is tht u can manually aim where u want ur iw to hit

With manual IW/ice blast/gust combo without pp , u have to aim IW on mob and pray they dnt move or stuck otherwise its a hit or miss thing while with PP u can aim from range

yes i think on something simlar but instead pyro 3 i think on chose linker but just 1 rank idk if is enougth, and just 1 rank of pyro isn’t good too, soo im not sure.

i was thinking on this build, and i think on make Pyro2>Cryo3>RC>Sage, or maybe leave the RC because i will deal damage with pyro and put one linker rank what you think Reasonant.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My bf is doing Pyro/Cryo. So far we’re just starting Alemeth (we don’t play a whole lot since I work and he goes to school) and it’s working pretty alright. I agro mobs with swash and he uses Tree + Fire Pillar or Snowrolling + Fire Ball. If you roll onto your fire balls with Snowrolling, then pesky swordsmen like myself won’t be able to knock them away from the mobs :wink:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.